Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL USA soy military

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
Pathetic soyo military. If it wasn’t for our technology we would have been invaded already.

Attachments

• 2DA8668A-DD0B-48FB-B627-DAD35BA48B89.png
    2DA8668A-DD0B-48FB-B627-DAD35BA48B89.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 65
NoLooksNoLife on the right

black people latinos a random redhead redneck from kansas, yes, that's the military

a charming portrait of diversity :feelshaha:

real talk, imagine how they would do in an actual war. The US military is ENTIRELY reliant on its advanced technology. The second another country catches up, it's over

real talk, imagine how they would do in an actual war. The US military is ENTIRELY reliant on its advanced technology. The second another country catches up, it's over

Who cares about the US, you're the woke country, you have created tinder, mixed races, trans, lgbtq+ and more shit like this. You along england are the shitholes of the planet and once you're annihilated we will rest again.

Who cares about the US, you're the woke country, you have created tinder, mixed races, trans, lgbtq+ and more shit like this. You along england are the shitholes of the planet and once you're annihilated we will rest again.
agreed, and I can't wait for the day that happens. But it may be too late; the cancer is already spreading globally

agreed, and I can't wait for the day that happens. But it may be too late; the cancer is already spreading globally
Yeah most of the world is woke and gay. I think we’re past the point of no return.

The soldiers during wwii would be so disappointed

do you live there? do you like being woke?

lol that's crazy.

Yes they look very scary.