Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Used to know this foid

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
I ghosted her tbh because she annoyed me.
There was nothing romantic and we werent really friends, just knew her for a couple of weeks in class.
The bitch is like 5'1 4/10 dumb af.
But ofc normies and cucks treat her like a princess even though from my experience she had no soul.
She would constantly laugh about men and tell me how the suicide rate for men is rising,
then i told her women have a lot to do with it.

She constantly makes fun of men with small dicks or men who are below 6'3 saying no girl should date them.

She was always promoting that shit everywhere.
Even normies like had enough of her told her she shouldnt say stuff like that.

Anyway just giving you another reason to remember black pill is very real and we dont need to swallow it ourselves anymore,
foids like her force us to swallow it.

As soon as I graduated uni I cut all the foids off of social media. Haven't talked to a single one sense and it's clear they never cared about me.

Yeah heard it. The big dick talk, height shit, hairline shit, hes too thin. Exhausting. Their standards are crazy mine are low. Thin ugly foid is fine to me.

As soon as I graduated uni I cut all the foids off of social media. Haven't talked to a single one sense and it's clear they never cared about me.
You made a good decision

Foids are never going to do you any favors as an incel. Either you'll end up hating the bitch, due to her shitting on mens' flaws or she'll treat you nicely, as a friend and you'll end up obsessed with her, despite her being railed by chad, every weekend. Its not healthy.

Foids are never going to do you any favors as an incel. Either you'll end up hating the bitch, due to her shitting on mens' flaws or she'll treat you nicely, as a friend and you'll end up obsessed with her, despite her being railed by chad, every weekend. Its not healthy.
This

Yup, that's a good experiment. Cease all contact with your female friends (and I do mean *all*). See if/ when they ever try contacting you.

If they just stay silent, that means they didn't like you. And they're probably relieved.

If someone from IT swings by to say "sHe MigHt aSsUmE yOu WaNt LeFt AloNe", or similar, that may be the case for some guys. But I'll tell you, by odds of at least 7 to 1, it's because she hated you beforehand.

Dont care she wasnt even atttactive