Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel users here who I generally appreciate and consider a positive influence

Wow, another list I'm not on

I'm roping

brutal :cryfeels:
why haven't I made the list?

@SoyUnPerdedor @Daydreamincel @singleplayercel tbh I feel like I should have done this differently because I think this ended up excluding too many people. this was literally just the people I remembered off the top of my head so obviously out of the ~1200 registered members here I was only able to name a few of them who I've had particularly good interactions with. if you're not on here don't take it personally at all I probably still think you're a cool guy tbh

off the top of my head these are the users here that I distinctly recognize from positive interactions with them or just from generally being good guys. if you're on this list I recognize you as a particularly high quality user and you have my seal of approval. I generally have a positive opinion of most people here though so if you're not on this list you're probably cool too and can feel free to comment if you're curious about my impression of you. if you're on this list and want to know why I'm also happy to elaborate on that
@ColdLightOfDay
@FinnCel
@PPEcel
@Venomkore
@Stalin
@ThoughtfulCel
@BummerDrummer
@Legendarywristcel
@Diocel
@UglySlav
@HidekiTojota
@Blacktarpill
@Pennywise
@cryptic__egg
@omnilet
@Grothendieck
@Sparrow's Song
@GoffSystemQB
@Lookscel
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@mental_out
@WØLF
@yeshuallah
@metabuxx
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@ScornedStoic
@curryZoomercoomer
@DENSA_IQcel
@MENSA_IQcel
@Gyros_Pretcel
@Koruga
@vippnor
@PoodankMcGee
@Colvin76
@tehgymcel420
@MayorOfKekville
@San Salvador
@kikecel
@ionlycopenow
@gymletethnicel
@FidelCashflow
@Tallcel
Sorry, maybe it's because I'm less active here now, but I don't remember interacting with you.

List of soybois

iHateLife was best user in here

Never got around to replying to this but I seriously appreciated this thank you brocel tbh it means a lot coming from you
Tenor 3

Never got around to replying to this but I seriously appreciated this thank you brocel tbh it means a lot coming from you
View attachment 310271
I am happy that you appreciated it:feelsokman:

tbh I felt sorta bad since a lot of people feel left out when they read posts like this and aren't featured on them. so now I try my best to show appreciation for people individually

I am glad you appreciate it:feelsokman:

tbh I felt sorta bad since a lot of people feel left out when they read posts like this and aren't featured on them. so now I try my best to show appreciation for people individually
That's nice of you, not many people here are like that