Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Users who joined in May 2018, where did you come from?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
And where did you here about this site? I assume a majority of you came because of the Alek Minassian incident.

@MaxZM98 @shoegazer @User 5309 @Omnipotent @Goomba

8ch. Seeing IT getting shit on after being SROTD made me laugh and left me wanting to hang out for awhile. I've been aware of r/incels for a long time, I just don't use reddit. Used to cross paths with others like me on youtube when TFL was the term often used. I don't have much of a opinion on the Minassian incident itself, but I have been watching this attack on the existence of incels and the emerging subculture. Mostly expected as men are the production slaves of society with women as the new leisure class enabled by tyrannical governments.

I've not really come from "anywhere" - no real online community like this at all. I became aware that this sort of place existed in the wake of media attention and as somebody who is celibate, I figured it might be worth joining up as it's good to be around like-minded people. For clarity, I've had a warn already for being a bit of a dick, but I apologised to the OP and have taken it on the chin - things will improve.

I'm not entirely sure that I'm going to mesh with the community completely, and if I get kicked out that's cool. Ultimately, that's the best outcome for everybody, right?

I tend to be a scaled up thinker, I'm used to having to think strategically because of work and I understand that pretty much everything on the surface will have causes several levels down, not always clear. I suspect that'll be what causes me the most problems here as I think simplistic solutions to complex problems are generally incorrect. I bear women no ill feelings, and wish no harm on them - the issues hurting people here are deeper than that and they're not going to be tackled by laying into people who are just acting as society has taught them.

I dunno. We'll see how it works out.

Kek This reminds me of interrogating newcels on the old discord

8ch. Seeing IT getting shit on after being SROTD made me laugh and left me wanting to hang out for awhile. I've been aware of r/incels for a long time, I just don't use reddit. Used to cross paths with others like me on youtube when TFL was the term often used. I don't have much of a opinion on the Minassian incident itself, but I have been watching this attack on the existence of incels and the emerging subculture. Mostly expected as men are the production slaves of society with women as the new leisure class enabled by tyrannical governments.
I could never get into any of the "chan" related sites because of its format. I much prefer this kind of forum format over an image board. I don't like reddit's format either.

I've not really come from "anywhere" - no real online community like this at all. I became aware that this sort of place existed in the wake of media attention and as somebody who is celibate, I figured it might be worth joining up as it's good to be around like-minded people. For clarity, I've had a warn already for being a bit of a dick, but I apologised to the OP and have taken it on the chin - things will improve.

I'm not entirely sure that I'm going to mesh with the community completely, and if I get kicked out that's cool. Ultimately, that's the best outcome for everybody, right?

I tend to be a scaled up thinker, I'm used to having to think strategically because of work and I understand that pretty much everything on the surface will have causes several levels down, not always clear. I suspect that'll be what causes me the most problems here as I think simplistic solutions to complex problems are generally incorrect. I bear women no ill feelidickd wish no harm on them - the issues hurting people here are deeper than that and they're not going to be tackled by laying into people who are just acting as society has taught them.

I dunno. We'll see how it works out.
Who were you being a dick to, and for what purpose? There is indeed a lot of infighting here, like you would expect to see in any place on the internet.

yep. i did know about incels before though. and elliot rodger

im glad people are doing things like this to honour ER's legacy, but i think we need more before the normies stop making fun of us and take us seriously.

Who were you being a dick to, and for what purpose? There is indeed a lot of infighting here, like you would expect to see in any place on the internet.
I can't remember the name if I'm totally honest, but he posted what I thought was basically a non-incel issue and not to put too blunt a point on it, I backseat modded - which I know is bad. I mean, if you asked me "should you backseat mod", I'd have answered "hell no". It's not easy integrating with a new community (something I'm sure we can all relate to), but it's not an excuse, I was 100% in the wrong, and I've taken my warn.

With that spasm out the way, I'll be fine.

I can't remember the name if I'm totally honest, but he posted what I thought was basically a non-incel issue and not to put too blunt a point on it, I backseat modded - which I know is bad. I mean, if you asked me "should you backseat mod", I'd have answered "hell no". It's not easy integrating with a new community (something I'm sure we can all relate to), but it's not an excuse, I was 100% in the wrong, and I've taken my warn.

With that spasm out the way, I'll be fine.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Back Seat modding&=true

I hadn't known the term before this. Everyone can be like this sometimes, but it probably is a bad idea to act like this when you're new.

im glad people are doing things like this to honour ER's legacy, but i think we need more before the normies stop making fun of us and take us seriously.
This kind of thing isn't good for wanting society to appreciate us, but that's already an unobtainable goal with or without new ERs.

I could never get into any of the "chan" related sites because of its format. I much prefer this kind of forum format over an image board. I don't like reddit's format either.

Understandable. I think the chan format has to grow on you. Most users end up on one for some other reason (they like all the anime pictures posted, they banned everywhere else for the topic of discussion) and you just get used to the format and addicted to being anon.

I was bit by a fly when I was one. Screwed my entire life up because I got a virus from it. It's hell on earth going through school and getting harassed by teachers because they think your special needs or bullied by others because you look different.

My mom bless her, had to jump through massive hoops to even get me my education, still I couldn't understand why girls didn't like me you know.. now I'm in a queer phase that I can't seem to shake. It's like mega unfair with how utterly butt ugly I am.

The relationships that happen today with all the beta orbiting going about.. plus when your a sub human goblin, the chances get incredibly thin and the choices dry up like the Sahara Desert. Speech impediment, muscle loss in the left side of my face, squint. I enjoy physical activity and go to a gym(suifuel tbh, the gym is near a college too so double jeopardy but I need to do something to keep myself mentally up). Plus I'm stuck in the north of England. Not a whole lot to do where I live.. it's getting better. Becoming more populated I suppose, things are gradually beginning to look up for the area I'm in.

I first heard of this through the media(Alek Minassian) and just talking with what little friends I have online after the attack. There is a particular place I go for a good hearty amount of banter unobtainium that seems to be in a very short supply in our western society.

I think I've gone on for long enough. I'm always nervous when I begin typing, never thinking I put enough.

And where did you here about this site? I assume a majority of you came because of the Alek Minassian incident.
Braincels was going to crap, this seemed like the better alternative. Been coming here a while for my daily black pill and suicide fuel.

I was bit by a fly when I was one. Screwed my entire life up because I got a virus from it. It's hell on earth going through school and getting harassed by teachers because they think your special needs or bullied by others because you look different.

My mom bless her, had to jump through massive hoops to even get me my education, still I couldn't understand why girls didn't like me you know.. now I'm in a queer phase that I can't seem to shake. It's like mega unfair with how utterly butt ugly I am.

The relationships that happen today with all the beta orbiting going about.. plus when your a sub human goblin, the chances get incredibly thin and the choices dry up like the Sahara Desert. Speech impediment, muscle loss in the left side of my face, squint. I enjoy physical activity and go to a gym(suifuel tbh, the gym is near a college too so double jeopardy but I need to do something to keep myself mentally up). Plus I'm stuck in the north of England. Not a whole lot to do where I live.. it's getting better. Becoming more populated I suppose, things are gradually beginning to look up for the area I'm in.

I first heard of this through the media(Alek Minassian) and just talking with what little friends I have online after the attack. There is a particular place I go for a good hearty amount of banter unobtainium that seems to be in a very short supply in our western society.
So you mind sharing the name of the virus?

I think I've gone on for long enough. I'm always nervous when I begin typing, never thinking I put enough.

Don't worry about it.

Braincels was going to crap, this seemed like the better alternative. Been coming here a while for my daily black pill and suicide fuel.
I never saw the appeal to a subreddit with a female moderator. Even if you were there since before it happened, why would you decide to stay? Its an embarrassment to have a female moderator on an incel sub.

I came from the FB...um I mean I got rejected by those stacys again and I just wanted a place to vent my plans of doing the ER.

I never saw the appeal to a subreddit with a female moderator. Even if you were there since before it happened, why would you decide to stay? Its an embarrassment to have a female moderator on an incel sub.
They post some good content, plus at least we aren't getting banned like last time. It was fun having IT cucks and a foid to fuck with on a daily basis. But the quality of the thread has dropped and normies flooded it so I left for this shithole kinda liking it.

So you mind sharing the name of the virus?

Brain Stem Encephalitis. Inflamation of the Brain Stem basically. Mortality rate is very high for a 1 year old from such a virus.

They post some good content, plus at least we aren't getting banned like last time. It was fun having IT cucks and a foid to fuck with on a daily basis. But the quality of the thread has dropped and normies flooded it so I left for this shithole kinda liking it.
IT must've gave braincels more attention than this forum. It being easier to infiltrate and so on.

Brain Stem Encephalitis. Inflamation of the Brain Stem basically. Mortality rate is very high for a 1 year old from such a virus.
All I found from a quick search were some brain scans, and not the features it creates in a person with it.

IT must've gave braincels more attention than this forum. It being easier to infiltrate and so on.
Yeah they brigade us on a daily basis with self improvement bullshit and how woman don't owe us sex. Had a few funny conversations myself. IT is a good place for high quality suicide fuel.

goddamn

you did a good job rounding them up @Kointo , lets lead them to the ban chambers.

Facebook/YouTube. I saw some incel videos on FB, didn't really find them funny, and decided to join. I'm lonely and isolated I guess. Most people I knew who used to kind of humour me don't anymore, only got some gaming buddies and a few people who I've known since school and kind of accept me. Pretty sure my family thinks I'm a disgrace to them.

Facebook/YouTube. I saw some incel videos on FB, didn't really find them funny, and decided to join. I'm lonely and isolated I guess. Most people I knew who used to kind of humour me don't anymore, only got some gaming buddies and a few people who I've known since school and kind of accept me. Pretty sure my family thinks I'm a disgrace to them.

Yeah, my dad seems to dislike me for me sometimes.. shouting and spitting in my face for not cleaning up the dogs excretions straight away as soon as I got up. Plus my sister gets preferential treatment, holidays just her and mom and they even paid for her house recently. Just not fair dude, gets me so angry.

Yeah, my dad seems to dislike me for me sometimes.. shouting and spitting in my face for not cleaning up the dogs excretions straight away as soon as I got up. Plus my sister gets preferential treatment, holidays just her and mom and they even paid for her house recently. Just not fair dude, gets me so angry.

Oh jeez. I've been in and out of trouble with the law for years, started drinking at 13/14 and I just do stupid shit. It's still better than being sober though. I got put on court-ordered rehab but I'm not doing great. My parents keep comparing me to my brother and always talk about how well he's doing.

I've been lurking here since November last year, it's only now I decided that I wanted to start contributing in the discussions.

I have been abit scared to sign up for a long time but I'm abit paranoid tbh.
I have been abit scared to become a reject here as well as I've been rejected by everyone all my life. But i think most guys have been very kind towards me here and it's nice to be in a forum where people don't judge me for my inceldom.

I have been abit scared to sign up for a long time but I'm abit paranoid tbh.
I have been abit scared to become a reject here as well as I've been rejected by everyone all my life. But i think most guys have been very kind towards me here and it's nice to be in a forum where people don't judge me for my inceldom.
I understand.. kick a dog enough and he stays away from everybody.

Oh jeez. I've been in and out of trouble with the law for years, started drinking at 13/14 and I just do stupid shit. It's still better than being sober though. I got put on court-ordered rehab but I'm not doing great. My parents keep comparing me to my brother and always talk about how well he's doing.
My sister went to London of all places to do a stupid publishing degree that doesn't even work up where I live since no one wants that specific skill.

My sister went to London of all places to do a stupid publishing degree that doesn't even work up where I live since no one wants that specific skill.

Are you in England too? I thought you lived in India or some shit like that from what you were describing.

Oh shit, same.

Edit: North England I mean, not Yorkshire.
Oh cools! Tour de Yorkshire right now.. those Roller Chads are probably sploshing their Heinz Beans up some thots fanny right now. :feelsbadman:

Oh cools! Tour de Yorkshire right now.. those Roller Chads are probably sploshing their Heinz Beans up some thots fanny right now. :feelsbadman:

Mine are from Lidl, maybe that's my problem.

Mine are from Lidl, maybe that's my problem.
Haha. Good one. Don't bash Lidl though.. you can get quite a bit of nice things from there.. got coconut ice cream in a coconut one time and it was so tasty. Plus they tend to sell Lobster of all things in there.. that's a product that is hard to get nowadays from anywhere else.

Haha. Good one. Don't bash Lidl though.. you can get quite a bit of nice things from there.. got coconut ice cream in a coconut one time and it was so tasty. Plus they tend to sell Lobster of all things in there.. that's a product that is hard to get nowadays from anywhere else.

Nah, not bashing. Lidl's where I get everything from because I'm a poorcel. They do a really tasty tomato soup with chunks.

Nah, not bashing. Lidl's where I get everything from because I'm a poorcel. They do a really tasty tomato soup with chunks.
Tomato soup with chunks huh? It's so strange how Heinz can't actually pull that off.. it's always cream of tomato soup with them.

Lidl is love, Lidl is life.

I grow out of people easily too. Some people you used to have a ton in common with growing apart from you, that kind of thing.

I grow out of people easily too. Some people you used to have a ton in common with growing apart from you, that kind of thing.

It's not really like I grew out of them, more like we weren't very close to begin with and now they want nothing to do with me.

OP is not an n or f. Don’t make fun of him.

@Draconian

I have been around for a while already, I was active when the big nuke happened and aware of the forums but I didn't feel like registering at the time, I stayed active on discord and I just recently came from a break because I was forced to wageslave at the beginning of the year. After the minassian incident I knew the community would get alot of attention drawn to it, long and behold the media has been non stop publishing hit piece after hit piece demonizing incels and calling them terrorists, besides that I've seen a new trend of changing the definition of the world incel so failed normies can identify with it, now if you haven't had sex for at least 6 months you are an incel, what kind of retarded logic is that? Anyway, I felt like this place was going to need more real incels/truecels so here I am.