Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Users who joined in May 2018, where did you come from?

besides that I've seen a new trend of changing the definition of the world incel so failed normies can identify with it, now if you haven't had sex for at least 6 months you are an incel, what kind of retarded logic is that? Anyway, I felt like this place was going to need more real incels/truecels so here I am.
Well, thanks for joining then. Our numbers are dwindling.

I have been around for a while already, I was active when the big nuke happened and aware of the forums but I didn't feel like registering at the time, I stayed active on discord and I just recently came from a break because I was forced to wageslave at the beginning of the year. After the minassian incident I knew the community would get alot of attention drawn to it, long and behold the media has been non stop publishing hit piece after hit piece demonizing incels and calling them terrorists, besides that I've seen a new trend of changing the definition of the world incel so failed normies can identify with it, now if you haven't had sex for at least 6 months you are an incel, what kind of retarded logic is that? Anyway, I felt like this place was going to need more real incels/truecels so here I am.

Welcome aboard, also nice Natsuki avatar!

Glad to be here and thanks Doki Doki is Sane.

Kept hearing about it on 4chan for a while, though I'm not much of a forum guy. Decided to give it a look for myself.

Kept hearing about it on 4chan for a while, though I'm not much of a forum guy. Decided to give it a look for myself.
Did most people on there belittle us, or support our opinions?

Mixed tbqh. It kinda does vary from board to board as I have gathered. Seen it used as an insult oftentimes.

my incel friend blackpilled me like 5 years ago but not with that term and i didn't believe it. years later he's still blackpilling me. somehow heard the term and thought of him. decided to look it up. found this forum like 5 months ago just didn't sign up. just looked around. then when incel got attention on the news from this alex guy i decided to look up the forum again and felt like commenting on stuff so asked the mods to let me in.

incel is used as an insult most of the time that i see it mentioned, but it's not very common from my experience

Someone called me an incel as an insult. So I googled the meaning and found this place.

All I found from a quick search were some brain scans, and not the features it creates in a person with it.
Heck sorry I missed your post. Basically people thought I was retarded with how I looked like a stroke victim from the loss of muscle in my face. It created Tremors in my hands which is basically jitters from my Brain Stem being attacked by the virus. My balance was really badly effected, I still have balance problems today but I easily correct them, nothing like in the past, something to do with the fluid in my ears not being evenly matched. Squint from my eyes being effected, had them corrected but they are not perfect and its still obvious I have a squint. That is pretty much it really.

I liked reading your story.
I like keeping my mind busy looking at all different concepts and ways to express things you wouldn't otherwise feel. It's almost a gift with how eloquent I sound on here to how badly I sound irl, which is incredibly lame sounding.
Heck sorry I missed your post. Basically people thought I was retarded with how I looked like a stroke victim from the loss of muscle in my face. It created Tremors in my hands which is basically jitters from my Brain Stem being attacked by the virus. My balance was really badly effected, I still have balance problems today but I easily correct them, nothing like in the past, something to do with the fluid in my ears not being evenly matched. Squint from my eyes being effected, had them corrected but they are not perfect and its still obvious I have a squint. That is pretty much it really.
BSE effects everyone differently.. the mortality rate is super high. There was a good chance that I could have died when I got it, I had to eat through a tube inserted up my nose and down my throat, constantly crying and screaming, not being able to walk anywhere.. my parents are really one of a kind. Yet I got better and I can tell my tale.. nobody remembers my condition when I tell them though, it gets super annoying to keep telling people what I have, but I keep being patient.. anyway got to go take the pupper for walk and go to the gym.

I have LONG been aware of this problem/subculture. Even before Minassian. I think even before ER. I found out about this through reading one thing and this was there, so I joined.

Well been alone most of my life heard about incel but never was really involved till it hit mainstream so I decided to join

The Netherlands, joined before recent events

is this a serious question?

is this a serious question?
Umm...yes

5ae8d4481a00002b00cdd601

I lurked r/incels for a while until it was shutdown by redditfags. I eventually started lurking this place and decided to create an account.