Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Users with siblings, are they incel?

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
I don't have any siblings and due to that I found myself wondering how hypothetical ones would turn out compared to me, we would obviously have similar genetics so it's very probable they'd end up at the same fate I did but I have definitely seen sibling variation growing up so it makes me wonder what could have happened. Tall/Short, High IQ/Low IQ, Incel/Normie pairings weren't uncommon to see amongst siblings.

Are your brothers incel? If you have a sister how do you feel about that, the fact that another man will eventually lay hands and use all of her holes whilst you're rotting hard?

yes, not as much as me though

I have a sister. She was single up until a few months ago and literally every night before that, she would bitch about how she's going to end up alone. She even had the fucking audacity to tell me that dating is easier for men.

You can be an Incel & have siblings at the same time.

Younger brother. He’s 6 inches taller.
he also seems to hate incels.
yes he’s aware of the movement and suspects I am one.

I think he’s a normie who hasnt tried much

He's mentally disabled and shorter than me so yes but he's lucky that his disability doesn't make him aware of his situation. If he were normal, then he would have more hatred than me and probably would've went ER by now.

I have a cousin who is hella autistic retard but other than him then no