Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ush1.1: "First 8 Things Girls Notice About Guys" - Debunked

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5wPQ-ALD7E[/video]

OPEN WIDE, BOYOS.

REUPLOADED

Fuck yes, I love your videos! Definitely gonna watch this ASAP.

Ughh, I said "kill" twice. I may have to reupload this video even more censored. FUCK youtube.

I will have to edit this video and reupload.

Can you upload the unedited version to vid.me?

FACEandLMS said:
Ughh, I said "kill" twice. I may have to reupload this video even more censored. FUCK youtube.

Hurry up. I want to see.

I was waiting for this shit too

Saw the beginning bit, was conversation between OP and American incel guy (heedsucced I think his name), sounded pretty interesting

This guy is the BEST blackpill poster uploader ever

Good stuff mate keep em coming.

Youtube is really cucking you these days, huh.

Great video as always.

If anyone is wondering who’s the guy on the right in the thumbnail, his name is Max Henhappel

guy on the right on the thumbnail - what a fucking slayer

StemCel137 said:
guy on the right on the thumbnail - what a fucking slayer

The guy on the left has better posture, confidence and he displays more emotions. I think he would do better with girls.

CopingGymcel said:
The guy on the left has better posture, confidence and he displays more emotions. I think he would better with girls.

kek

The first 8 things girls notice about guys :
-Eye area
-Eye color
-Jawline
-Cheekbones
-Nose
-Browridge
-Height
-Frame

these videos are fucking GOAT

Yes. This guy is a legend. One of the best when it comes to incels topics and stuff.

FACEandLMS said:

lol you can't say kill?

Yesss Imma watch this roiiiiight now

Do you put any effects on your voice?

Damn first time watching these, I thought your videos werent so attractive but theyre really really good. Awesome content

FACEandLMS said:

OPEN WIDE, BOYOS.

REUPLOADED

Excellent video. I'm curious though. Why do you talk about this as "the red pill?"

TRP has nothing to do with us. We are neither red nor blue pillers. In face red pill is basically blue pill and PUA bullshit combined into one thing expressed in a more aggressive way.

We are black pillers.

truecel23 said:
Excellent video. I'm curious though. Why do you talk about this as "the red pill?"

TRP has nothing to do with us. We are neither red nor blue pillers. In face red pill is basically blue pill and PUA bullshit combined into one thing expressed in a more aggressive way.

We are black pillers.

Redpill, in its purest sense of the word, is correct. The term was taken from The Matrix, a metaphor for the truth no matter how nasty. 

Nothing to do with TRP, and blackpill was another bastardisation of the term.

NekoStance said:
Redpill, in its purest sense of the word, is correct. The term was taken from The Matrix, a metaphor for the truth no matter how nasty. 

Nothing to do with TRP, and blackpill was another bastardisation of the term.

You're right. I have to agree with you on this.

FACEandLMS said:

OPEN WIDE, BOYOS.

REUPLOADED

You're going to have to have something that most guys don't have.

wasn't sure if you were the youtuber before. Respect.

Octopusgun2 said:
-Eye area
-Eye color
-Jawline
-Cheekbones
-Nose
-Browridge
-Height
-Frame

- Eye area and color
- Lower third
-cheekbones
-height

You are doing blackops2cels work

That's some vocabulary the narrator has. 

Incel has obviously allowed him to develop and sophisticate his aural skills, diction and eloquence. Chad gets by saying yo, s'up and dayum

Octopusgun2 said:
-Eye area
-Eye color
-Jawline
-Cheekbones
-Nose
-Browridge
-Height
-Frame

What girls actually notice about guys:
1. Their shoes- yes your shoes. If you have some ratty looking sneakers, that's one point off. Take the time to take care of your kicks. You wanna get laid right.
2.Your clothes- same premise as above. If you want to be viewed as a man,don't dress like a boy. Just a polo(that actually fits you) and a clean pair of khakis put you miles ahead of most guys. Plus you will assuredly get compliments and this will improve how you view yourself. Sometimes you gotta fake it to make it.
3. Face and Hair- It should go without saying,wash your fucking hair. If you want to pull ass like Chad, get his haircut. Unless your black a afro is going to do you NO good with the ladies. As far as your face, I know most of us have bad skin. I,myself had acne so bad I am scarred  for life. I did'nt get rid of it until recently. The key is to stop eating meat and drinking milk. The fat and grease in this garbage breaks you out like crazy. The best way to clear up you skin is really to cut out fat from your diet completely. You will feel better and chicks will notice it. Also,shave at least every other day. Chicks aren't gonna be impressed with your peach fuzz.
4. Smell- This is an easy one. Take a fuckin shower every day. If you have no self respect, a female won't respect you either. Also, once you cut all the crap of your diet,you won't smell like a Big Mac when you sweat. Brush your teeth. That's a simple one.
5. Assorted Crap- Smile and act confident. Even if you feel like a loser and you want to punch every female in the mouth, don't let it show. Exuding confidence makes her feel like you're doing her a favor by speaking to her. It puts her on the back foot and you in the Alpha role.
Yes,females notice all of these other 8 things above. Your job is to make all the physical things about you that can't be changed secondary to the things you can.

I'm aware that most of the guys here will just call me a cuck normie and ignore everything I've written,but I have been in your position and if I'm being honest with myself I am again. I've written the things above to hopefully benefit at least one of you and prevent you all from experiencing inceldom for any longer than you have to.

Subbed. Excellent videos, man.

holy shit I didn't know that was your actual voice

this video is great I love black pill from Invisible and HeedandSucceed

FACEandLMS said:

Are you sure it's because of that? I don't believe that it would get autoflagged because of that

the guy getting interviewed is only "ugly" because he is fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn_hqEP5tE

he just needs to stop eating

FaceAndLMS, ugly guys get relationships and marriages all the time.  Do you ever plan on making a video explaining why that happens?  Bluepillers and PUAs constantly bring that up, thinking it "proves" looks aren't important, without understanding that they're confusing opportunism and settling with "attraction".  I really think you'd wake a LOT more guys up and convert more people to our side if you addressed that.