Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Vagina is the only antidepressant I'm interested in

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
The stuff the doctors prescribe doesn't do shit.

The unfortunate truth about psychiatry drugs is, they don't "cure" anything. They're the literal definition of "copes." Because we don't know how to fix these things with drugs yet. Just treat the symptoms. The cure you gotta find yourself.

The unfortunate truth about psychiatry drugs is, they don't "cure" anything. They're the literal definition of "copes." Because we don't know how to fix these things with drugs yet. Just treat the symptoms. The cure you gotta find yourself.
I've never taken jewpills and felt any different, I must've been on a thousand at this point. They're entirely placebo imho

The only SSRI I need is some ass - SaintDBDR

Exactly. Attempting to cure the feeling of sadness doesn’t tackle the root cause of the problem. People aren’t dumb; it’s like attempting to remove the anxiety of having an intruder in your home without actually removing the threat.

Exactly. Attempting to cure the feeling of sadness doesn’t tackle the root cause of the problem. People aren’t dumb; it’s like attempting to remove the anxiety of having an intruder in your home without actually removing the threat.

We use drugs, however, when the mental illness is so dire that stopping the symptoms as soon as possible is necessary to stop something bad from happening.

We use drugs, however, when the mental illness is so dire that stopping the symptoms as soon as possible is necessary to stop something bad from happening.

If it’s an extreme, temporary or episodic situation, then sure. I just question the use of psychiatric meds to cure afflictions (like the pain of being an outcast, romantically and otherwise) rooted in external circumstances.

Does my Fleshlight count too?