Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Vaginas taste and smell horrible

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When I was younger I worked at fastfood and got to clean the women's restroom. When I did so I picked up a period pad and smelled it a little and it smelled awful like this awful undescribable smell and so I liked it and it was this awful taste. Like almost normal blood but far worse because it was bitter sweet but had this disgusting kick to it.

Never trust anything which bleeds for days and doesn't die.

puke fail GIF by Barstool Sports

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: smells like piss and rotten fish.

When they’re on their period yes not always hahahah
When I was younger I worked at fastfood and got to clean the women's restroom. When I did so I picked up a period pad and smelled it a little and it smelled awful like this awful undescribable smell and so I liked it and it was this awful taste. Like almost normal blood but far worse because it was bitter sweet but had this disgusting kick to it.

My brother’s gf threw her’s in the garbage bin and it smelt like absolute shit when i was taking the trash out. Rotting stinky blood @Zer0/∞

threads like this one are just emotional low IQ cope.

if you really thought that. why would you be unhappy about being incel. because if you really think that Vaginas are disgusting, you would not want to have sex. you would be asexual.

threads like this one are just emotional low IQ cope.

if you really thought that. why would you be unhappy about being incel. because if you really think that Vaginas are disgusting, you would not want to have sex. you would be asexual.
Because I'd fuck her face or ass. There's more holes on the female body than just one.

Because I'd fuck her face or ass.
cope. if you were born with your brain in a Chad body, you would love pussy, and you know it.
you can be an incel without all of those low IQ delusions.
You cannot get pussy and so as a cope you rationalize it as pussy being disgusting.

cope. if you were born with your brain in a Chad body, you would love pussy, and you know it.
you can be an incel without all of those low IQ delusions.
You cannot get pussy and so as a cope you rationalize it as pussy being disgusting.
Some pussy looks good but not look gross.