Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL VICE : "How I Stopped Being an Incel and Started Loving Myself"

Why are you making threads about these clickbait articles? You are just giving attention to them. At least archive the link so they don't get page views.

Why are you making threads about these clickbait articles? You are just giving attention to them. At least archive the link so they don't get page views.
I never knew how to do that so I just post screen shots.

Fake larp by the writer most likely — Probably never was an incel tbh — that or if they were, they bought into the blue pill instead of reading blackpill science.

Perhaps they got themselves a girl and are betabuxing now or something?

is a garbage and like all publications financed by soros tries to make the incels approve of homosexuality, this article is pure shit. all falsehoods and like the other documentary of the chadlite that pretends to be incel, another fraud.

Based NEVER click on the article someone should text dump it or not read it at all — we do not want to support them with the ad clicks.