Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Video of ricecel attempting to rape a noodlewhore in broad daylight with dozens of people watching

Based, he had enough of JBW :feelsokman:

Ricebros are dangerously based

Captions make it hilarious.:feelskek:

Now imagine if it was a cumskin chad.... :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

China is surreal. If you do that in Brazil, 100 men will jump onto you with knives, sticks, torches, guns and axes immediately.

China is surreal. If you do that in Brazil, 100 men will jump onto you with knives, sticks, torches, guns and axes immediately.
Had it been a foreigner doing this in china, they would've probably lynched him.

That final caption was a low blow. I wish I could hit who made the video for making me laugh to that crap :feelskek:

That was hilarious.

There's a breaking point. This and worse is the future for femoids. Every guy standing there is a virgin for life JFL, wondering "why even stop him, what's the point?" And then remembering "oh shit if we don't, it might affect our social credit score too!"

It's not the only time this has happened. Reports of sexual assaults occurring elsewhere, and the males around doing nothing about it recently.

Last edited:
rice are taught to be nonconfrontational so that's why there's a lot less white knights in asia.
in fact "white knight" is a good term bc whites are the most likely to defend random foids they don't know at risk to their own lives.

My Idol in life! So based..

He also followed the true redpill if she tries to pull away she is just shit testing you. You got to keep going harder like he did. Even if she fights as hard as she can to get away she is just shit testing him.

The true mongol warrior that she wants keeps going.

great vid
would love to see this kind of editing and commentary on indian rape vids
just use yandex.com and search “indian rape videos” its that easy

rice are taught to be nonconfrontational so that's why there's a lot less white knights in asia.
in fact "white knight" is a good term bc whites are the most likely to defend random foids they don't know at risk to their own lives.

This is the only option left for ricecels. Great display of brotherhood there unlike in our cucked western countries where a mod of simps would jump on him. :dab:

My Idol in life! So based..

He also followed the true redpill if she tries to pull away she is just shit testing you. You got to keep going harder like he did. Even if she fights as hard as she can to get away she is just shit testing him.

The true mongol warrior that she wants keeps going.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just imagine her realization. "OMG he low inhib MOGS the entire country I'm soooo wet now!!"

That was hilarious.

There's a breaking point. This and worse is the future for femoids. Every guy standing there is a virgin for life JFL, wondering "why even stop him, what's the point?" And then remembering "oh shit if we don't, it might affect our social credit score too!"

It's not the only time this has happened. Reports of sexual assaults occurring elsewhere, and the males around doing nothing about it recently.
Sexual starvation can certainly drive a man crazy

meanwhile in shitthole america boomer cucks will whip out their conceal-carries and shoot you in the head for brushing up against a girl

lifefuel for all the video :whitepill::whitepill: I hope this brocel won't do a single second in prison :feelsokman:

he did what he felt was right

The first video is gone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back