Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (VIDEO) SEAmaxxed Blackcel catches his gook GF cheating on tinder!

This is why I'm cautious of being with Noodlewhores, they love White cock too much.

This is why I'm cautious of being with Noodlewhores, they love White cock too much.
What if she was cheating with Tyrone? The fact that she’s even with a blackcel shows that she likes BBC.

Saw this vid a while back on youtube I think pretty nostalgic. The dude's decent looking. nobody on this form should mog him tbh unless they're as mentacel as someone could get i guess.
What are you people talking about this is a low tier blackcel. He’s way too dark skinned to be a mogger and his face isn’t that good regardless.

Mogs me. Fucking brutal, my oneitis is a gook but she probably wants whitu cocku only:fuk:
Even if you had the chance to get with a Noodlewhore, you should'nt, they will cuck you White Chad eventually.

Even if you had the chance to get with a Noodlewhore, you should'nt, they will cuck you White Chad eventually.
Sad reality:feelsrope:
having an asian oneitis as a blackcel sounds awful. u should do whatever's in your power to rewire your brain to be indifferent to em.
It is awful. I read somewhere that dark skin in Asian cultures is associated with dirty lower class people. Makes it even more brutal :feelshaha:

He looks like a black face cartoon lol.
tar-baby-a8220329-9f03-4a8d-8ddc-ec02214b9c4-resize-750.jpeg

:lul::lul:
I wonder how he got that gook in the first place
Status from being in the burger military.

Are you kidding most black guys I see in public mog the hell out of this guy.
You are right , you can rate black guy accurately, he is a 4/10 in face but I don’t know his height , but I can tell you he is NT and dark triad AF , even if he’s bluepill ,

how many men would expose his GF on the internet, personally publicly shame her while she is present , make her cry then kick her out ?
:feelskek:

How can you say that this nigga is dark triad? :lul: He’s like an adult Steve urkel and only made this video out of insecurity and not looking like a punk.
Dark triad doesn’t mean you’re obligatory a dangerous man who engage in crimes.

A dark triad can be bluepill.

Dark triad is narcissism, machiavelism and psychopathy.

You and I both know the average man in this situation would get talk out of anger by the bitch get guilt trip :

it doesn’t mean anything, I was just discussing and exchanging social media. In the first place there was nothing sexual , how could you doubt me?:feelskek:

But he refused to have any of it,made her cry, then kicked her out.

I told you previously, am I obligated to be social for work, you wouldn’t imagine the astonishing number of men who know their women are unfaithful but endure it

JFL at JBB deniers once again

BBC halo helped him to get noodlewhore but the moment she found out this nigga's dick is only 2 inches, she downloaded tinder:lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/comments/gh5il8/marine_catches_his_girlfriend_messaging_guys_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Thoughts on this from the niggas. Does he mog you? @Truckzo @Ika-Sama @YBP Yxngcel @a means to an end @depressedblackcel @Niggacel

[UWSL] I saw this video before some while ago. Think it went viral some time ago. But anyway, maybe he just isn't as tough and masculine as she expected him before she got into a relationship with him. She might have been expecting an aggressive thugmaxxer and then cheated on him once she realised he's more of Steve urkel- type nigga. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
And he isn't even ugly and he's experiencing this. She was probably matching with White Chad and white chadlite. Noodlewhores are scum honestly.

And he isn't even ugly and he's experiencing this. She was probably matching with White Chad and white chadlite. Noodlewhores are scum honestly.
It’s his personality bro.

Yeah+oofy doofy from the looks of it. He seems very square and lame for a black guy.

How can you say that this nigga is dark triad? :lul: He’s like an adult Steve urkel and only made this video out of insecurity and not looking like a punk.
One day you're going to have a black girlfriend

She doesn't look like your average SEA jungle rice here, looks more like an East Asian noodlewhore from Korea/Japan. It's possible she's from SEA but has Chinese ancestry

She doesn't look like your average SEA jungle rice here, looks more like an East Asian noodlewhore from Korea/Japan. It's possible she's from SEA but has Chinese ancestry
Don’t care dude it’s all the same chinkaroo shit to me.

What if she was cheating with Tyrone? The fact that she’s even with a blackcel shows that she likes BBC.
Cope she was using him as a betabuxx
Just like most women do noodlewhores are white cocks only .
If she was so obsessed with him why did she cheated ????
Ofcourse his looks
Racism is basically lookism