Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Virtue signaling foid - "I GET BULLIED FOR BEING UGLY TOO. LIFE IS SO HARD"

This makes me wanna sui

Even the fattest female can get attraction from a male, yet this Stacy bitch is complaining?

Doesn't matter how ugly a woman is, she will always have a man willing to be with her. Juggernaut Law, too. "Ugly" women have plenty of options.

The same can't be said regarding a male. No woman will ever want to be with an ugly man.

This video makes me rage.

147k thumbs up
2.7 million views

Meanwhile if its a video of a guy saying he's ugly its flagged for deletion @Grotesque.

Doesn't matter how ugly a woman is, she will always have a man willing to be with her. Juggernaut Law, too. "Ugly" women have plenty of options.

The same can't be said regarding a male. No woman will ever want to be with an ugly man.

This video makes me rage.
147k thumbs up
2.7 million views

Meanwhile if its a video of a guy saying he's ugly its flagged for deletion @Grotesque.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

147k thumbs up
2.7 million views

1526582713759.gif

In what fucking universe is she ugly btw?

Who the fuck actually said any of those things to her?

just fk off .

just fk off .

For every 1 negative comment she receives (immature people who are bored at that), I can guarantee she gets 10 positive ones.

just fk off .
Honestly, probably just some jealous foids

It's stupid tho. It's like making fun of a 6'4" guy for being short. There's no way it's actually hurtful

For every 1 negative comment she receives (immature people who are bored at that), I can guarantee she gets 10 positive ones.

exactly

Honestly, probably just some jealous foids

It's stupid tho. It's like making fun of a 6'4" guy for being short. There's no way it's actually hurtful

LOL EXACTLY.

Aww poor baby, her teeth disgust the top 0.00001% of chads.
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 125623 AM

Fucking Stacy trying to get attention by claiming she’s “ugly teehee”.

Take her out back and put two shots in her skull.

She probably got skills to ride on three cocks at once. Come off that shit bitch you're not fooling anyone.

JFL so this stacy cuntwhore parades her body around for attention on social media, clearly fishing for compliments and attention, and cant handle that a few people insulted her to spite her. I thought by the title of this thread when i clicked it i would see a hambeast or something. This is just fucking ridiculous. I guess showing her tits and ass to the world didnt get her enough dick and attention she needs to play the victim card now as well. Stupid fucking slut
Normies deserve the rope.

Women think they're ugly when all the attraction is coming from sub8 males. That's why they cry about depression and shit.

LMAO the second insult is “her hat is ugly”. Fucking don’t wear it then.

That’s honestly the level of insults women get.

If this silly trout is moaning about getting called ugly when she looks like that, how the fuck does she think genuinely ugly guys are treated? FFS.

LMAO the second insult is “her hat is ugly”. Fucking don’t wear it then.

That’s honestly the level of insults women get.
But but but she wanted to look artsy and deep and you know that a solid black hat in a minimalist style would virtue signal all the brooding coffee house chads

Honestly, this could be potential LifeFuel if foids are this easy to emotionally damage.

Lol millions of people tell this foid she's beautiful. She probably has her anus eaten most nights. Life must be hard
This is like me putting up a tragic video claiming I'm starving because I haven't eaten in 20 minutes

This is fake. She never gets to read "hate" comments because those do not get upvoted. The only comments she reads is how beautiful she is and how they want to be like her. She literally had to make up fake insults because she could not remember any

She deserves public execution wtf :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Attention seeker. If she was incel-ugly she would not post pictures.

Honestly, this could be potential LifeFuel if foids are this easy to emotionally damage.
That's why we need to knock down those little emotional snowflakes a peg or two by slut shaming and body shaming, and lower their smv.

This is so fucking insulting to people who are actually ugly.

"omg your hat is so ugly"

take it off then cunt

At the end of the day she will receive validation from her many fans.

This cunt again.

Reminder that she's paid to make this crap by some government-funded "mental health" initiative.

LMAO fucking cunt attentionwhore

This cunt again.

Reminder that she's paid to make this crap by some government-funded "mental health" initiative.
They should get a 40 year old truecel to star in those ads, not a 23 year old stacy-lite.

Honestly humble bragging is one of the things that annoy me the most on this planet.

That's like Richard Branson complaining about being called poor by Jeff Bezos.

I hate attention seeking whores. Girls like her nothing about what being bullied feels like. All they know is an occaisional one off comment into her perfect little world of constant validation.