Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Visit at forensic psychiatrist

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
To the point - I said humans are egoists who are trying to get at top by any means necessary. He asked - why do you have such a negative view on humans? I answered - because human nature and nature in general is evil. He answered (wait for it) - DEPENDS HOW YOU LOOK AT IT (with a smirk) :soy::soy::soy:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah like fucking changing your VIEW on something changes reality you stupid fuck with [UWSL][UWSL]college[/UWSL][/UWSL] papers. I am more intelligent than all doctors all put together.

most psychiatrists are foids and cucks. They also like to over analyze everything

most psychiatrists are foids and cucks. They also like to over analyze everything
Excactly. Stirner debunked it 200 years ago and they still try to smoke that copium. They are afraid to state what I state because that could destabilize society largely and psychiatry is pseudo science with idee fixe. They suffer from morality

Chill out, you can't even pass on ITA!

An entrance exam for an engineering institution, it's made for high schoolers. So, supposing you are smart, you can pass on it!

Answer this one:

[UWSL]''We say that the binary representation of a number N ∈ N of the form N = g . 2⁰ + f. 2¹ + and . 2² + d. 2³ + c. 2⁴ + b. 2⁵ + a . 2⁶ is (abcdefg)2, where a, b, c, d, e, f, g ∈ {0, 1} and the digits 0 through the first digit 1 are omitted from left to right. Let k be an integer such that 1 ≤ k ≤ 100.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]What is the probability that k and k + 1 have binary representations with a distinct number of digits?''[/UWSL]

They have to talk some shit to get their money

An entrance exam for an engineering institution, it's made for high schoolers. So, supposing you are smart, you can pass it!

Answer this one:

[UWSL]''We say that the binary representation of a number N ∈ N of the form N = g . 2⁰ + f. 2¹ + and . 2² + d. 2³ + c. 2⁴ + b. 2⁵ + a . 2⁶ is (abcdefg)2, where a, b, c, d, e, f, g ∈ {0, 1} and the digits 0 through the first digit 1 are omitted from left to right. Let k be an integer such that 1 ≤ k ≤ 100.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]What is the probability that k and k + 1 have binary representations with a distinct number of digits?''[/UWSL]
Of course mathematical bullshit. I've seen plenty physics and mathematicians. They are all NPCs. So how ability to understand this kind of shit makes you automatically superior overall? Yeah I won't do that, since I never trained it and don't understand terminology yet you think some idiot who studies such things is generally superior than me and has it all figured out. No it's not like that. Correlation is not the cause.

I had in school people better at math than me, yet they believed in bullshit I could easily debunk with my thinking and argumentation. I was always better at thinking about social stuff than others yet others could do their shit with math and still be arrogant fucks who don't know shit about life just because it is spreaded worse than AIDs that idea that maths = IQ :lul::lul::lul:

At the end of the day you and they believe in idee fixe.

Last edited:
Of course mathematical bullshit. I've seen plenty physics and mathematicians. They are all NPCs. So how ability to understand this kind of shit makes you automatically superior overall? Yeah I won't do that, since I never trained it and don't understand terminology yet you think some idiot who studies such things is generally superior than me and has it all figured out. No it's not like that. Correlation is not the cause.

I had in school people better at math than me, yet they believed in bullshit I could easily debunk with my thinking and argumentation.
I never said it makes you superior.

But you said you were smart, smart people pass on ITA

I never said it makes you superior.

But you said you were smart, smart people pass on ITA
So again, if they are so smart, why are they so stupid in their smartness? Most of them are stupid idiots, NPCs. I knew that kind of people, they are nothing better from standard human. They just can do better maths, physics and that's all. I have spatial intelligence and musical intelligence. They wouldn't understand what I understand in those things. Plus I better see world than most people. So I should be stupid.

I had on mensa quick test without being fully focused 107 IQ. I read that quick test makes you IQ lower presumably so I would say my IQ is around 120

Last edited:
So again, if they are so smart, why are they so stupid in their smartness? Most of them are stupid idiots, NPCs. I knew that kind of people, they are nothing better from standard human. They just can do better maths, physics and that's all. I have spatial intelligence and musical intelligence. They wouldn't understand what I understand in those things. Plus I better see world than most people.
But they are not stupid, they are the future of this nation (Riograndese republic).

So you admit that doctors are smarter than you in certain areas? :feelsaww:

My psyche helped me get NEETbuxx for life and my primary doctor helped me get food stamp. :feelsohh:

But they are not stupid, they are the future of this nation (Riograndese republic).

So you admit that doctors are smarter than you in certain areas? :feelsaww:
They are not smarter than me. What the fuck those calculations have to psychiatry??? Do you even read what I write? You are fuckin trying to make fun of me. Fuck you you stupid fuck

They are not smarter than me. What the fuck those calculations have to psychiatry???
Because people who pass ITA can easily get into a medical course into a federal college and many choose to do so

Because people who pass ITA can easily get into a medical course into a federal college
So suck their dick. If they are so intelligent why they believe in such stupid shit? Excactly. Cause they are stupid. They should automatically see world isnt all peaches and cream. But yet they are normie scum like you. Stupid. I can take a gun and shoot all of you and your supposed intelligence won't help you

So suck their dick. If they are so intelligent why they believe in such stupid shit? Excactly. Cause they are stupid.
There are two types of people who pass on ITA. the full bluepilled ones, who are extremely stable and thus have the time and resources to study and the full blackpilled ones, who don't have anything to lose (or else to do), so they spend all the time they have studying.

That's why some people who pass on ITA are still bluepilled

You see OP, it depends on why you think a certain thing.

It is a matter of perspective.

View attachment 594463
But as @trying to ascend said it requiers to understand mathematical problems like that above and immediately I am stupid and they are right. If so why I have above 110 IQ? I am not genius but not even avarage so fuck off

But as @trying to ascend said it requiers to understand mathematical problems like that above and immediately I am stupid and they are right. If so why I have above 110 IQ? I am not genius but not even avarage so fuck off
I never said you were stupid, I just said you are not good enough for ITA and that's ok! I'm not either.

That's why you should try AFA or the naval school, which, even though are extremely hard per se, are easier than ITA

I never said you were stupid, I just said you are not good enough for ITA and that's ok! I'm not either.

That's why you should try AFA or the naval school, which, even though are extremely hard per se, are easier than ITA

'Requires', also a 110 IQ is nothing to boast of. You may as well be average since you forgot to mention that you have an IQ of 110 with a standard deviation of 15.

Because you know me better. Fuck all of you normie worshippers. Hopefully they will fill you with soy.

Because you know me better. Fuck all of you normie worshippers. Hopefully they will fill you with soy.
Bro, if you want so much to prove that you are smart, then pass on IME

To the point - I said humans are egoists who are trying to get at top by any means necessary. He asked - why do you have such a negative view on humans? I answered - because human nature and nature in general is evil. He answered (wait for it) - DEPENDS HOW YOU LOOK AT IT (with a smirk) :soy::soy::soy:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah like fucking changing your VIEW on something changes reality you stupid fuck with [UWSL][UWSL]college[/UWSL][/UWSL] papers. I am more intelligent than all doctors all put together.
Fax, except the last part because that one's me

Oh wow, you said he's a forensic psychiatrist?- Usually that means someone thinks you're gonna commit a crime

Dude what did you do, LMAO

Oh wow, you said he's a forensic psychiatrist?- Usually that means someone thinks you're gonna commit a crime

Dude what did you do, LMAO
yeah i got some problem with law