Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL visited r/inceltear and it made me hate this forum more

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
some of u queers actual make threads for a specific user (usual a foid for what i have seen) and keep replying and giving them attention

Capture

Unironically those foids live rent free in the minds of some users here. Is simping embedded in the genes of males or something? :feelswhat:

I was once criticized on that site for requesting a "virginal social history".

It can be fun baiting them but I would prefer if there was a way to make them unable to view the forum at all

I've seen that be requested multiple times by users but the mods disagreed. Can't remember the reasons why.
Because it's fucking retarded.

A: We need this site to be open to lurkers so we can get new members and allow incels who don't want to make an account to particapate.
B: Most of the biggest posters on IT already have accounts on here that can fully access the site.
C: who cares? IT is unironically our biggest marketing tool.

such retarded people. wasting their time making fun of losers, go do something more productive if you're so much better than us reddit cucks

Probably the most female attention we’ll ever get though :feelsohgod:

I don't understand how people here can worship holes that literally want us dead

It's a 50/50 split for me, they make me laugh more than anything since they confuse Inceldom with other shit like Misogyny, Neckbeards, and their Ex-BF's, but then they represent the upcoming Zoomer, Millennial and Alpha generations and their politics, hence why you're gonna see the Western governments treat Incels by locking us up in mental asylums and this makes me Angry and wish they can Fuck off. :feelsUgh::feelswhat:..

they get a kick out of mocking us the less fortunate. you know why rich people go to africa and shit. not out the goodness of their heart but simply to feel superior to poverty stricken africans. its all part of their narcisstic tendancies. to make yourself feed good you literally have to put someone down. intrinisc evolutionary dominance hierachy structure.
most normies are suffering in life. they arent smart or dedicated enough. they get used women and see chads winnin at everything so they attack us incels to feel better. they think we are too inhib - we are until we aren't.