Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VOLCEL MISCONCEPTION...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
how is it that a man can look into a fat incels face and tell him...ur truly not an incel unless you lose weight...ur a volcel??

And a fat man needs proof he is an incel based upon such flawed doctrine...is their a wonder that foids dnt think such nor see such?? "Oh..I need you to lose weight first than I may date you..." than here comes all the stories of fat men everywhere who lost weight and now are chads....smfh....chads all sitting around telling stories of when they were fat . Lmmaoo

More of an exceptional cherry picking situation compared to the normal reality...might as well say theirs no incels because of oofy doofy theory or "I see ugly men with chicks all the time bro"....smfh..

The only true way to make sense of such logic.. is if CHAD GETS FAT...not the other way around.....than if chad becomes incel...than tell Chad that volcel shit....and even than that is not clear....cause some men are destined to get fat and it leads to divorce. Alot of foids speak on their husband's back in the day In comparison of now..and guess what?? AGING is something WE CANNOT CONTROL...men hit walls before foids do.