Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Waiting for the end, but not depressed

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
I'm 37 years old now, nearly middle-aged. The second half is almost starting. Life hasn't turned out the way I imagined it would, but I'm not depressed about it anymore. Sad sometimes, yes. But the sadness always passes.

Swallowing the :blackpill: has in many ways been a relief: It's. Not. My. Fucking. Fault.

The world may call me a failure. But is a man really a failure if he was never set up for success in the first place?

Quietly awaiting the end now, whether it comes soon or late. It's actually a rather chill feeling, not having to accomplish anything anymore; gone is this inner compunction that I formerly had, to get a degree, build a career, start a family, etc. That boat has sailed and it isn't coming back. Luckily, I can use my disability to NEETbux till either my natural end arrives, or until the government's money runs out (in which case I'll rope).

This is freedom, I guess, or as close to it as any of us will come. Being able to rope whenever I want is also a consolation; I have the necessary supplies within easy reach. I will leave this vale on my own terms.

May Kek grant you all peace, brocels! :feelsaww:

I'm depressed and waiting for the end :dafuckfeels:

Waiting for the end [UWSL][Whitepilled] again[/UWSL]​

Swallowing the :blackpill: has in many ways been a relief: It's. Not. My. Fucking. Fault.

The world may call me a failure. But is a man really a failure if he was never set up for success in the first place?
>This
Part of the reason I come on this forum is to try to convince those suicidal ones that they aren't the reason they feel that way, the world and foids have made them feel this way. There is never any point in harming yourself or ending your own life if you haven't done anything to get back at the foids and staceys beforehand.

>This
Part of the reason I come on this forum is to try to convince those suicidal ones that they aren't the reason they feel that way, the world and foids have made them feel this way. There is never any point in harming yourself or ending your own life if you haven't done anything to get back at the foids and staceys beforehand.

They legit don't owe you anything though?

Get your revenge by arguing for the normalization of "sex work."

What keeps it prohibited now (in the U.S) is cultural inertia. Given how mating habits have changed since the 1920s/30s when the practice was outlawed across the U.S (not coincidentally right after the 19th amendment giving foids equality re voting was ratified) it makes no sense to still keep it prohibited. Normalizing sex work is how you "hurt" those foids whose ego has been inflated by Chads "dating down" to experience variety (see Coolidge Effect.) You don't "hurt them" per say but normalized sex work would lower the worth of their sexual availability. The current incel crisis is partly a result of governments themselves intervening in the "sexual marketplace" to prohibit a historically prominent sexual outlet for men. In a monogamous pre-Depression United States in which most women got married in their early 20s, the ban could be justified even though women voted for it largely out of selfish interest. The only reason the ban remains in place is because of that femoid "selfish interest" in protecting themselves against sexual competition if they can help it (see also absurd Age of Consent laws.) Quite clearly it's much harder to argue against legal sex work in the Tinder BlackPill reality in which women are proud and open about their promiscuity. I only ask for consistency.

I don't call for taking away anybody's rights. I say let sexual liberty reign. Let the Stacys have their Chads. Let the Beckys serve as the Chads' alternative (if homelier) organic sex-dolls who can provide novelty after Chad's psychology registers his current Stacy as a "plowed field" whose various moist holes no longer excite. And let the men who lose out as a result of this jungle-like system have their Hookr app. Let the soy tolerating an "open relationship" (she gets tons of offers, he gets nothing ; that the "openness" of the relationship is agreed to by both is a pretense allowing the soy to save a little face). Then our soy friend can have some dignity and could say something like "please dear, on your way out to your Tinder date please greet and show in my Hookr appointment!". The reality in which the soy cuck has the Hookr app is a reality in which the degenerate poly girlfriend would have less socio-sexual power to get away with being "poly."

Last edited: