Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Wakanda Forever was literally "The Wetbacks vs. The Spearchuckers." And I can't find one pun about it on the Internet.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I was grinning like a retard all movie long, so proud of my observation. But now I'm sad because I thought I'd hop on Twitter and see people also making this observation.

Maybe I'm just a genius in ways most people aren't.

Ngl, I thought you died

One thing is it might be an advance for liberals. Their usual storyline is a traitor angry white liberal joins the natives to fight against the evil capitalist white man. But then the natives are so stupid they are losing, so the white liberal has to become their leader.

After the white liberal leads the natives in killing a bunch of whites and winning the battle, he is able to marry the native princess.

I haven't seen Wakanda but it sounded like actual black leaders leading the blacks.

A meme like that wouldn’t be allowed on Twitter

One thing is it might be an advance for liberals. Their usual storyline is a traitor angry white liberal joins the natives to fight against the evil capitalist white man. But then the natives are so stupid they are losing, so the white liberal has to become their leader.

After the white liberal leads the natives in killing a bunch of whites and winning the battle, he is able to marry the native princess.

I haven't seen Wakanda but it sounded like actual black leaders leading the blacks.

You see what I mean is, what you have to appreciate is... Okay so you know Wakanda's military is primarily the Dora Milaje? Those bald women with the spears? Well, the villain in this one is Namor. They remade him to be less similar to Aquaman. Now he and all of his underwater people are Ancient Mexicans.

Get it? Wetbacks? Spearchuckers?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back