Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Waking up depressed every single day

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
My life is over and I want to die. Don’t know how to cope now.

do you exercise? i know it sounds like bluepill advice but it does help

The rope looks more and more enticing every single passing day.

I'm trying antidepressants soon. Don't do it. Our lives have value even if society doesn't see it

do you exercise? i know it sounds like bluepill advice but it does help
I stopped everything after I found out that there was no hope for me. There’s nothing I can do to fix my situation because I was dealt with the worst deck of cards. When I was blackpilled in the beginning, I only took the face pill. When I delved deeper and got to know about teenage love( I missed out), heightism, and how over it is for you if you’re still KHHV after a certain age, I got a mental breakdown and I haven’t yet recovered from it. It’s completely over for me and I’m no longer the same person anymore.

At a quick glance, I read the title as, "wanking and depressed every single day." KEK

Nope. Our lives have 0 value. Being incel is a curse.
I agree it is a curse, but making people's lives hell (proud sexhavers, chads, foids) does improve mood.

Damn, Poor Rico
It's The Speaker Knockerz
Rico On The Run He Just Shot A Cop
He Saw Himself On T.V. It Was Six O'Clock
He Running Low On Money He Back Selling Rocks
He Don't Go Nowhere Without Ak's & Glocks

Damn, Poor Rico
It's The Speaker Knockerz
Rico On The Run He Just Shot A Cop
He Saw Himself On T.V. It Was Six O'Clock
He Running Low On Money He Back Selling Rocks
He Don't Go Nowhere Without Ak's & Glocks
Fuck Rico.

You could try heightfrauding by wearing lifts but I doubt you have the energy to care at this point based from what I've heard you say
Bro nothing will work for me. I’m considering suicide every single day and I still cannot believe that my life is over. It’s a reality that I refuse to accept. I’m a deformed creature

Are you actually deformed? Like you have a medical condition?
My face looks deformed and I don’t even look human. My height, face and everything about me is below average

Hoping something happens on April 8th, or just anything really. A nuke. Invasion. War. Aliens. Natural disasters, etc.

Just... something to happen.

What's the point in existing if it's just in misery?

Okay yeah that sounds brutal. I reckon you're from the west too. You have my best wishes nonetheless.
Thank you brocel. I will end this miserable existence of mine soon.