Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Walked past 2 blonde Stacys

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Funnily enough it was in a dark alleyway, idk what the fuck they were doing there. They smelled so fucking good though, I instantly got a boner. I love femoid perfumes.

2 blond Stacies and an incel walk down a dark alley. One Stacie asks the other "Do you see that creepy guy?". The other blond Stacie says "Just ignore him, he will go away." The incel kills them both. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Steal their shoes

This is what lack of pussy does to a man its over for us

Funnily enough it was in a dark alleyway, idk what the fuck they were doing there. They smelled so fucking good though, I instantly got a boner. I love femoid perfumes.
I do love the smell of perfume too

2 blond Stacies and an incel walk down a dark alley. One Stacie asks the other "Do you see that creepy guy?". The other blond Stacie says "Just ignore him, he will go away." The incel kills them both. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:lul::lul:
This..this...is ART

Its rare to see blonde stacies here in San Francisco. All of the ugly WMAF couples and Asian men in this city naturally deter them from living or working here.