Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Walking home from uni and i see a hot big booty latina.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This bitch was wearing some tight white jeans that completely showed her figure, she seemed to be coming from uni too.
I wanted to pounce on her and lick her ass and bite that shit, but cucked laws stop me from accomplishing my goal.

Should have taken a creepshot for us.

There was some other people walking by me while I was behind her so I didn't want to get seen, I will try and do it next time I see a hot bitch.

There was some other people walking by me while I was behind her so I didn't want to get seen, I will try and do it next time I see a hot bitch.
Don't forgot to make a thread of it too.

giphy.gif

I guess you can only dream.

heres an idea. Buy a drone. use the drone and attach a camera to it. fly it outside in the streets and spy on these girls. Hey the NSA and CIA spy on us anyways

while you're posting about her on incels.is, some Chad literally has his dick lodged up her ass. :feelsrope:

Delete this rapey cringe shit, you are a larper from Inceltears or just want to post incel tears bait

Go back to braincels you deluded cuck.
You literally posted a rape fantasy
This is how this place ends up on Reddit, Turbo-Aspies like you who are probably like 19, posting "I saw a hot girl and I felt like raping her" posts.
JFL @ your self awareness.

heres an idea. Buy a drone. use the drone and attach a camera to it. fly it outside in the streets and spy on these girls. Hey the NSA and CIA spy on us anyways
LMAO

This is how this place ends up on Reddit, Turbo-Aspies like you who are probably like 19, posting "I saw a hot girl and I felt like raping her" posts.
Who cares. They cherry pick extremist post to generalize all incels.

it's funny. who cares about redtards

while you're posting about her on incels.is, some Chad literally has his dick lodged up her ass. :feelsrope:
Your posts today sound a bit more depressed than usual. Are you alright ?