Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Wall" excists, but only because most foids are stupid

StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
Anybody who is following the Tinder experiments and research probably know, that we live in a times when any women can find someone. And by "any" I really mean ANY, even those older than 60 years old. Below are some good proofs of that:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR6pBY1_MHY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggm4nUSxtTY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT5zU450QIY

So, why there are so many old women who are crying that they can't find anybody? It's because they are CHAD only.

It's a some kind of a self-trapping. They want to find a chad, but they are too old for them and at the same time they prefer to stay single than lower their requirements to some sub8 men. So chads are (in best case scenerio for them) only pumping and dumping them, and that's all, because they have a lot of younger women to choose if someday they will want to start a family.

That's how the redpill "wall" exist. Women can find a men in any moment, but at the same time, they can't. Because of their stupid brain and egocentrism.

H20, but a good reminder. Mogged by grannies who are probably infertile anyway.

Mogged by grannies who are probably infertile anyway.
That's what scares me the most. In all of the human dating history, it was always about - consciously or subconsciously - impregnating a woman (and start a family later in more civilized cultures). But now most men are so desperate, that they are ready to take even an old woman, long after her menopause, just to not be alone

That's how the redpill "wall" exist. Women can find a men in any moment, but at the same time, they can't. Because of their stupid brain and egocentrism.

Yep, I noticed the same. Single toilets in their 40's are SUPER entitled, hyper picky, and absolutely the worst. Dating only gets worse as you get older, I have single female friends in their 40's and they're almost all, let me show you...

But what's Ms. Dentist's type?

Fuck toilets. The only good toilet is a Skibidi toilet.

Yep, I noticed the same. Single toilets in their 40's are SUPER entitled, hyper picky, and absolutely the worst. Dating only gets worse as you get older, I have single female friends in their 40's and they're almost all, let me show you...

View attachment 1039030

View attachment 1039032

But what's Ms. Dentist's type?
View attachment 1039038

Muh frozen eggs, she'll never be a mother and if she does she will be too old to actually be able to keep up with her kids. Imagine being 50 and taking care of a 10 year old full time while having your own dental practice. Toilets are so delulu.

Dating only gets worse as you get older
B-but... my redpill coach said that men peak in their 30' and that it's get easier from then...
Muh frozen eggs, she'll never be a mother and if she does she will be too old to actually be able to keep up with her kids
Not to mention that at this age she would have a rather high probability of dying during the birth, waiting to 40' for women to get pregnant is the biggest cope that they can do
High IQ

That's what scares me the most. In all of the human dating history, it was always about - consciously or subconsciously - impregnating a woman (and start a family later in more civilized cultures). But now most men are so desperate, that they are ready to take even an old woman, long after her menopause, just to not be alone
Even lifeless objects like sexdolls and bodypillows mog us to Mars and back.

:feelsYall: