Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Want only cultured waifu

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
And by cultured mean not superficial, like being eeducaqted and artistic -those things are goof (but only if not harming girl;s chuuni cuteness, as artsy femoids becoming not cute anymore, and chuuni changes unto snob), but with high morals, without greed and ageism, so has ability to accept and appreciate cultured man like me. And that is not only desire - thats only way I can obtain waifu in acceptable level, not of toyally unacceptable of betabuxxing or dating down (and that be anything below cute loli becky tier, as that is what I perceive as my REAL looksmatch + curren year, even uggie femoids want chad as prime non-betabuxx man), because not wonderfull, but still partially acceptable sexual life with good looking thots is out of reach for me lacking required amount of bones

TLDR: tfu on ugly femorloids, and tfu on betabuxxing, I am alpha man, but only for scpecial girls out of this world

Kawajausi

today I learned something new

Based and High IQ

anoother Based lolipill

And by cultured mean not superficial, like being eeducaqted and artistic -those things are goof (but only if not harming girl;s chuuni cuteness, as artsy femoids becoming not cute anymore, and chuuni changes unto snob), but with high morals, without greed and ageism, so has ability to accept and appreciate cultured man like me. And that is not only desire - thats only way I can obtain waifu in acceptable level, not of toyally unacceptable of betabuxxing or dating down (and that be anything below cute loli becky tier, as that is what I perceive as my REAL looksmatch + curren year, even uggie femoids want chad as prime non-betabuxx man), because not wonderfull, but still partially acceptable sexual life with good looking thots is out of reach for me lacking required amount of bones

TLDR: tfu on ugly femorloids, and tfu on betabuxxing, I am alpha man, but only for scpecial girls out of this world

View attachment 205776
Dude don't u always say this same shit? And u not been banned?
Anime is not real, u r white, just go to Asia and get that waifu u want so bad

Dude don't u always say this same shit? And u not been banned?
Anime is not real, u r white, just go to Asia and get that waifu u want so bad
Have social anxiety, and so suck at travelling. And badly want cute and cultured waifu, not ugly dumb cunt. So my SEAmaxxing be different than of casual SEAmaxxer. If I could, dont know how

Have social anxiety, and so suck at travelling. And badly want cute and cultured waifu, not ugly dumb cunt. So my SEAmaxxing be different than of casual SEAmaxxer. If I could, dont know how
So why not get mail order Asian bride online? U r Baltic right? So I'm guessing u have that really unhealthy pasty skin, but the mail order brides will go crazy for that, give it a go

So why not get mail order Asian bride online? U r Baltic right? So I'm guessing u have that really unhealthy pasty skin, but the mail order brides will go crazy for that, give it a go
So where can I order cute cultured waifu , not simpleminded traditional wifeoid?

So where can I order cute cultured waifu , not simpleminded traditional wifeoid?
I think when you sign up to the websites you can talk to them, and that's how you figure out if they are cultured or not

I think when you sign up to the websites you can talk to them, and that's how you figure out if they are cultured or not

They have no understanding of culture

Huh

In the point of no superficial at all, high iq cultured

Asked does she want to bomb israel. Casualminded cunt could not understand
Idk I reckon 99% of high IQ people of either gender won't know how to reply to that. You need to ask less autistic questions when talking to foids

Idk I reckon 99% of high IQ people of either gender won't know how to reply to that. You need to ask less autistic questions when talking to foids
I search for cultured weirdofreak waifu, who do not require normie speech. Same be with my SEAmaxxing: msearch for cpecial cute adorable weirdofreak loli of culture who wants to bomb israel with senpai

I search for cultured weirdofreak waifu, who do not require normie speech. Same be with my SEAmaxxing: msearch for cpecial cute adorable weirdofreak loli of culture who wants to bomb israel with senpai
Have you ever seen a therapist? Do you live alone?

Cultured therapy could help, but where to get that?
Idk bro, you're a bit fucked up cos your a Baltic weeb, and I think you mentioned in another thread you were also low t framecel?
I don't wanna sound like a redpilled, so please don't take it that way, why don't you go out a bit and try and meet people?
There is no lack of culture in Baltic's and I have had a few good night ours in Riga and Talin, it doesn't seem like u belong here?

Idk bro, you're a bit fucked up cos your a Baltic weeb, and I think you mentioned in another thread you were also low t framecel?
I don't wanna sound like a redpilled, so please don't take it that way, why don't you go out a bit and try and meet people?
There is no lack of culture in Baltic's and I have had a few good night ours in Riga and Talin, it doesn't seem like u belong here?
Need friends to going out, and those not always easy to find. And especially when my former "best friend" have me POTSD by calling me ugly so I stop seaching for young cute girls and go after ugly walhitter roastie like is he doing
Debilassuboba

Need friends to going out, and those not always easy to find. And especially when my former "best friend" have me POTSD by calling me ugly so I stop seaching for young cute girls and go after ugly walhitter roastie like is he doing
View attachment 205806
Yeah that kind of sucks bro, I've been called ugly and told I'm ugly due to my race, which is why I'm here too.
Your friend is an asshole for doing that and he looks as ugly as you.
I just think you are a very solvable problem because you want an asian girl, and they are dumb as a brick so will tolerate all your bad points because you're white. Why don't you try and hit on the waitress at your local Chinese takeaway next time you leave your basement?

this. I want a waifu that will be cute and love me no matter what and that will be trad and know how to cook.
foids nowadays look like a chimpanzee and barely know how to cook a sunnyside egg

Yeah that kind of sucks bro, I've been called ugly and told I'm ugly due to my race, which is why I'm here too.
Your friend is an asshole for doing that and he looks as ugly as you.
I just think you are a very solvable problem because you want an asian girl, and they are dumb as a brick so will tolerate all your bad points because you're white. Why don't you try and hit on the waitress at your local Chinese takeaway next time you leave your basement?
Any luck with this btw?

Why is this man of culture banned? I want answers mods! :reeeeee:

I miss De Geso.

Untitled

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lmao I love this! Why was OP banned anyway?
I don't even remember exactly. It was something along the lines of bragging and faggot stuff. Also, apparently, de Geso looks like a hipster, which only makes his posts funnier.