Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Want to become a NEET?

I can provide for the NEETdom of a person here! You can have your own room in my own apartment on the stipulation that you give me care for my medical disability. We shall live in the beautiful countryside, or somewhere nearby.

I want to help a fellow celibate out who wants a life free of grudgery/wageslavery
how are you funding this the PIP wouldnt be able to fund two people, and your own home as a NEET, did you win on crypto, I dont get the angle.

Also if you have this much free/spare income, HOW AND HWY ARE YOU NOT SETTING YOUR SELF UP LONG TERM WITH THIS MONEY,
I simply dont get it.

Please, you never know where it could go. Give me a chance. I have nothing and I need to get out of where I am. You're offering just what I need. Maybe you could get off your medications and you could cum inside me?
:feelsgah:

That's not NEET, that sounds like a job.

we need assigned wives to bolster morale

Christ what have I just witnessed
2fb2a989b6fe3d75e8fb7d9c85bbf729facdfc65.gif

I met up and had sex with OP. Thanks incels.is!

What are OP's criminal charges, what are his disabilities, and how much NEETbuxx does he get?
I'm not telling you or anyone

But I can tell you he has a nice big cock

Last edited:
Live with parents? I would have my own place, totally free from the agents of the superego

Section 8 tbhngl, but in a White as fuck area
jflllll this dude is gonna kidnap you and rape you asshole caging at this

I love you @Atavistic Autist!

@"Atavistic Autist"

Please pick me. I made an account just to respond to your thread. I hope you don't reject me just because I'm an ugly fat woman. I can take good care of you. I can call and make appointments for you on the phone if you need it. I can order food for you. I can clean your apartment and do whatever you want. I don't care about your criminal charges, in fact, it makes you even hotter to me (foid moment).

Your offer is a dream to me. Please CHOose me. Send me a PM?
Just be incel confirmed

@Intellectual

To be honest, this sounds a great way to end up tied in a basement having your anus stretched.

Hi there, are you still looking for a NEET still?

i think i am pretty happy with my own job right now, i don't really wanna end up in the house doing nothing all the time.

Will you pay for @nihilxs's visa? :ping:

tbh I am impotent due to PSSD so I am not even sexual anymore. I am basically monk tier and invested in learning and researching and experimenting.

I just tried cooming and felt absolutely nothing. Legit it's like I pissed.

Foid asses and breasts don't arouse me anymore!!!!!! Nothing does. Lol it's so over. I am drunk and high on gabapentin and tianeptine rn it's brutal
over for Low T cels

tbh I am impotent due to PSSD so I am not even sexual anymore. I am basically monk tier and invested in learning and researching and experimenting.

I just tried cooming and felt absolutely nothing. Legit it's like I pissed.

Foid asses and breasts don't arouse me anymore!!!!!! Nothing does. Lol it's so over. I am drunk and high on gabapentin and tianeptine rn it's brutal
Eat raw meat for a couple years and it will cure it

Eat raw meat for a couple years and it will cure it
I've since discovered that I probably have a varicocele (varicose vein(s) in the testicles, JFL).

This can explain my symptoms. Gonna get it verified next week.

Perhaps it was exacerbated by serotonin shit and such, I don't doubt that. A fragile architecture can easily cave.

I've since discovered that I probably have a varicocele (varicose vein(s) in the testicles, JFL).

This can explain my symptoms. Gonna get it verified next week.

Perhaps it was exacerbated by serotonin shit and such, I don't doubt that. A fragile architecture can easily cave.
I don't know if I have pssd or not I have ed I could only get honry on like 40days plus of semen retention but recently I've suffered from Depersonalization which kills libido too but I was already having low libido before that I got flirted with by a girl but I didn't know it because of brain rot and My Depersonalization and ED oh well life is shit I guess

I don't know if I have pssd or not I have ed I could only get honry on like 40days plus of semen retention but recently I've suffered from Depersonalization which kills libido too but I was already having low libido before that I got flirted with by a girl but I didn't know it because of brain rot and My Depersonalization and ED oh well life is shit I guess
What are your hormone levels? I have nearly doubled my total T through radical lifestyle changes: going from very sedentary to a multi month hike. I would start with hormonal testing, as well as maxxing out your dopamine and lowering serotonin.

It has definitely helped me, although I cannot ignore that ache/pain in my balls that is almost certainly a varicocele.

Last edited:
I can provide for the NEETdom of a person here! You can have your own room in my own apartment on the stipulation that you give me care for my medical disability. We shall live in the beautiful countryside, or somewhere nearby.

I want to help a fellow celibate out who wants a life free of grudgery/wageslavery
I'm just sick of being poor and working so damn much.

Do you live in the EU or burgerland?

Also, I'm investigating the theory that PSSD is due to gut issues such as SIBO @CorpseWatcher

I will try doing a low fodmap diet. Just lacked and ate an apple, and I notice my stomach getting rustled. Apples are a food you're supposed to avoid on the diet.

I love how I'm oversharing about personal problems in a thread about finding a room-mate :feelskek:

What are your hormone levels? I have nearly doubled my total T through radical lifestyle changes: going from a sedentary NEET to a multi month hike. I would start with hormonal testing, as well as maxxing out your dopamine and lowering serotonin.

It has definitely helped me, although I cannot ignore that ache/pain in my balls that is almost certainly a varicocele.
Haven't checked but I probably do I look 12 at 18 some of its natural seeing as my father is 71 and still looks and moves like that of a 45 year old

I found out about the pssd and it scares me I could just be creating a nocebo effect on myself

But I need to start working out seeking I havent been in shape since I was a kid

My mind is rotted I might just be in a deep state of depression

No matter what I do it seems wrong

I take gabapentin I swipe off My mom sometimes to kill my major anxiety

I'm isolated 24/7 and when I wake up I mindlessly browse then go to bed

I haven't slept In a day

My health is completely fucked

Haven't checked but I probably do I look 12 at 18 some of its natural seeing as my father is 71 and still looks and moves like that of a 45 year old

I found out about the pssd and it scares me I could just be creating a nocebo effect on myself

But I need to start working out seeking I havent been in shape since I was a kid

My mind is rotted I might just be in a deep state of depression

No matter what I do it seems wrong

I take gabapentin I swipe off My mom sometimes to kill my major anxiety

I'm isolated 24/7 and when I wake up I mindlessly browse then go to bed

I haven't slept In a day

My health is completely fucked
For depression/anhedonia and anxiety, nothing works better than mu opioid agonism. I would recommend that anybody tries something like kratom before touching an SSRI.

It's fun to combine kratom with gabapentin, btw. And better than gabapentin is phenibut.