Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

want to loose weight? just eat less

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
i lost 3kg because i almost eat none for 3 days and only drink water. if you eat under the 2500 kalories a day you will loose weight.
but whenever i talk with normies about that they dont get it. they say yes maybe but after that you will gain weight. just not true. yes ofc if i eat more again i will gain weight. i did it 2 weeks ago and lost 3kg now i eat normal again but i only gained 1,5kg but they dont get it. the idea is to simple for their brain. they think eating healthy food or specially branded diet food is the gamechanger. no just have a calories deficied

Last edited:
Easier than u think, I'm 34994 lbs and I done every weight loss trick in the book faggot!!!!

Eating less is the hardest thing ever when you have family cooking you big meals and bringing home restaurant food.

I lost 80 pounds once eating no more than 1200 calories and fasting all day.

I get sick as hell without food sometimes but I feel too down to eat sometimes to be honest, depression, you know?

"B-but I have a thyroid issue!" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

This doesn’t work because your metabolism will slow down, and once you eat normal again you’ll end up heavier than before.

"B-but I have a thyroid issue!" :foidSoy::foidSoy:
Undereating for a long time and not getting enough nutrients can lead to thyroid issues

fatcels are more fakecel than mentalcels

its about eating well not eating less i think

also if i was fat i wouldnt focus on eat less, i would focus on eat more protein and leave carbs and fats aside as much as possible while working out ofc

because if you are fat and just eat less you will end up with loose skin and looking like a stick :feelskek:

What if you want to tighten weight?

chrome-l-GV9l-TW9-VF.png

:p