Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Want to make roasties feel terrible about themselves?

Human.Nature

Human.Nature

Greycel
https://www.photofeeler.com/vote/dating
Go on this site and vote high on all the males and low on all the females. The algorithm works in a way that if you vote high, voting low makes the score REALLY low. Roasties will get bad scores and feel terrible.

Their egos are so reinforced from Chad's validation that it would be like trying to break out of a prison by scratching at the walls.

582675AA 6F37 4179 B727 E230091EF302

Their egos are so reinforced from Chad's validation that it would be like trying to break out of a prison by scratching at the walls.
Do you think roasties that have big egos go on sites like that?

Do you think roasties that have big egos go on sites like that?
Yes, because they are validation addicts. Why do you think there are attractive roasties on /r/rateme and other rating sites? Once they get a taste of male validation they can't get enough.

Good idea, but I wonder if the algorithm is set up to distinguish between male and female ratings. When I was using Photofeeler a while back, I was trying to develop a stratagem for inflicting the most damage to foid egos. You could maybe vote high on all the post-wallers, obeasts (very high ratings on very low-rated pictures, your vote would be rare enough to be seen as a fluke and probably not validate her that much) and stacies (it will just get lost in a sea of high votes and will not make her feel appreciably better), reserving all of your "no"s for 5/10 roasts, where they'd have the most impact.

Some absolute villains here, goddamn.