Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious War is the only way for Incels to legally rape foids while being covered by Chad Presidents and Chad Generals. We need a 2nd Vietnam!

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
Chad would cover us and we could kill other foreign Chads to rape and impregnate their wives.

All shortcels and framecels Will say "No war" "don't fight for country that hates you" etc

I would be the first on the draftbus I have nothing to live for and It would be a good experience for my Fried braincells

All shortcels and framecels Will say "No war" "don't fight for country that hates you" etc

I would be the first on the draftbus I have nothing to live for and It would be a good experience for my Fried braincells
what does being short or having a small frame have to do with it? Its not like you fight in hand to hand combat.

Imagine a war in Latin America. Fucking so many hot Latinafoids who would do anything we wanted with a little food. And you can kill Chads without consequences because the government wants to cover up war crimes. Who cares about any flag or idea to fight for? War is god!

Imagine a war in Latin America. Fucking so many hot Latinafoids who would do anything we wanted with a little food. And you can kill Chads without consequences because the government wants to cover up war crimes. Who cares about any flag or idea to fight for? War is god!
:yes:

I'm not gonna doing all that for some washed up pussy.

That's only ways to "illegally" raped some random foids but government can covered it up.

war has always been good for males since the caveman years, it decreases male sexual competition while simultaneously increasing male smv
it lets sub 5 get foids out of their leagues