Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Warning: MASSIVE Chadfish Suifuel

It's funny how foids fall for this it really is.

you are using brett mevric pics lol . that guy used to say looks aren't everything jl

It's funny how foids fall for this it really is.
Of course they fall for it because this actually unironically happens to them on Tinder regularly.

I didn't swallow the blackpill i'm bathing in its bright light

The side of women that sub-8’s don’t see. The raw attraction, vulnerability and genuine longing that females will never express nor have for you.
It is just that, isn't it? I mean this is how bluepilled societies existed for so long, how men would love & cherish women as the greatest thing possible. I mean most of them couldn't do that if they knew she was Chad's whore in the past.

But it is literally a side of women you straight up don't see as a non-Chad. Women may not be aware that incels exist, but incels (at least bluepilled ones) often don't even know that women have this character trait. They go from completely docile, asexual beings around their cuck sub 8 husbands to cock hungry, foaming-at-the-mouth monsters around Chad.

Attachments

• bRKmP1u3Waw8BZEQL5YWMuhcRTlKTwTK4_0JBnxoqQA.jpg
    bRKmP1u3Waw8BZEQL5YWMuhcRTlKTwTK4_0JBnxoqQA.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 50
We'll never get even the smallest bit of this, because of how we were born. The nature of life itself has done this to us, it is cruel and unforgiving. We should be cruel and unforgiving towards life in return, and seek the peace that death will bring.

It doesn't matter what we look like :soy:

The line was ‘that means so much’ and her response was ‘even when you accept compliments it’s so genuine’ JFL. How much more generic a line could he have gone with? This is so unbelievably stupid.

The line was ‘that means so much’ and her response was ‘even when you accept compliments it’s so genuine’ JFL. How much more generic a line could he have gone with? This is so unbelievably stupid.

He could’ve responded with “send boobs and vagina” or “ooga booga” and it still would’ve been considered positively.

What's the point in even living after reading this? Fuck this miserable existence