Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Was at the doctors today...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I was filling out my form, and under occupation, i put "unemployed rotter". When i saw the dr, he asked "Whats a rotter?". I busted up laughing and said "nevermind". Its overrrrrr. He also gave me shit for being fat even tho hes fatter than i am just LOL

Kek. Did he ask about sexual activity?

JFL at the hypocrisy of most doctors. Fat while telling folks to lose weight.

He asked i was single and i had no shame in replying yes

That totaly didn't happen

You really should take care od your health though.

A few years ago I had a problem (won't say)
I went to a clinic since I'm poor. Waited for a few hours then the Nurse asked me to drop trou. I asked if there was anything else I could do like bloodwork or something. She said they had to inspect the area and see what was wrong. She tried to comfort me saying nudity doesn't bother her. I said of course not she is attractive and probably used to this. I am not. So she gets the Dr in the room. They tell me they can look at my problem or not. I asked is there anything else I can do? They say well it can get worse and you can probably die if untreated. So I hopped off the table and left the clinic.

I still have my problem from time to time. I hope it's not cancer. I'm bleeding less frequently now but when I do bleed it is in higher volume. I woke up a few days ago to my bed looking like a murder scene (or what I imagine a girl's bed to be like on her period). I really hate being incel.

Youre both right. I got my cpap(oxygen machine) adjusted today, so hopefully it'll work better

I hope so too friend. Our health is the most valuable thing we have regardless of our current situation, so please try to care of your health.

I hope so too friend. Our health is the most valuable thing we have regardless of our current situation, so please try to care of your health.
Right now, my health is a bigger problem than my inceldom, and am doing everything to rectify it. I'm so tired that I can't even enjoy rotting.

It's pretty self explainatory

Google Belgium health minister for a good kek

Google Belgium health minister for a good kek
2378921413.jpg

Still has a higher SMV than us.