Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Was at the unemployment centre today, felt like a failure

RonaldWeasley

RonaldWeasley

Suicidalcel - Aspiring Remote Job Geomaxxer
-
The last one i used to go to was right outside my old college, so was giga embarassing being seen walking into there cos so many students and potential old friends see me as a failure

but this job centre is hidden thank god. but still feel embarrassed to the 2 people who saw me walk into there

Feels like everyone who works there is indian. ultra cucked

Got told to go to booth no.28

and walked past like 30 booths(30 workers who work there), and a big group of unemployed subhumans

felt like everyone was judging me and just looking at me as a failure

the guy was busy when i sat down so i just sat there on my phone for 5 mins and he said "can u do me afavour"

"go and sit over there, let me do this girl before you cos shes been waiting for ages"

had to stand up and let the girl go before me, ultra cucked again.

and then on the way out i felt like everyone was looking at me, like 60 people looking in my direction while working/sitting

i just felt like everyone was looking at my subhumanness and thinking, no wonder he doesnt have a job. he looks like an autistic subhuman

i think maybe i have very bad anxiety. probably cos been stuck in my room the last 2 months like its a prison since i left my jobcelling

have to go back there next week to sit in with a group of unemployed subhumans which i'll hate. then they'll leave me alone while i search for jobs.

get £300 per month in neetbuxx but have to prove to them that i applied for like 10 jobs per day every day

will spend it on asian hookers and takeaway foods and nice cold drinkz and maybe gym

Last edited:
it's paranoia, i have same problem most likely due to bullying in school that why i always assume people have a bad opinion about me or even laugh at me

:feelsrope:Another UK Cel

At that point it's easier to work :feelskek:

Live with parents?
Young or old?

just go too doctor and larp as mentally ill u get more off them and easier NEETbuxx

:feelsrope:Another UK Cel

At that point it's easier to work :feelskek:

Live with parents?
Young or old?
are u one too?

and yeah. i prefer working tbh but had to leavemaxx my old job cos they had a gas leak and refused to fix it and i kept inhaling that toxic shit it was suifuel

yea live with parents mid 20s. its fukin over

just go too doctor and larp as mentally ill u get more off them and easier NEETbuxx
in UK u barely get anything for being depressed anxiety. either nothing or maximum 300 more

You are retarted, no one will judge you, they don't even know if you are permanent unemployed and just got fired recently.

Most people were unemployed atleast one time in their life.

You seem to have schizophrenia or smth.

You Need to don't give a shit

are u one too?

and yeah. i prefer working tbh but had to leavemaxx my old job cos they had a gas leak and refused to fix it and i kept inhaling that toxic shit it was suifuel

yea live with parents mid 20s. its fukin over
Early 20s, living with parents working part time
Planning to go full time eventually tho

10 jobs per day every day
So that means if a month has 31 days, you´d have a total 310 job applications.
~Pure insanity... or sadism. All while some pregnant whore, or aboriginal minority get free gibz easy.

Last edited:
I remember when I used to go to sign on, full of tramps and crackheads. My disability doesn’t allow me to work so now I don’t have to go and still get my neetbux

Average meeting of the council block hoodlums