Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was ER normie looking or subhuman?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-

I wish I looked like him. I could have tried to at least prettyboymax on the Internet or something. Not that becoming a saint is any less preferable.

Notice how he's smiling in a lot of those pictures. Unless you're Chad, you're better off not smiling. I also read that smiles make foids less attracted but I don't know how legit that is.

He was subhuman imo, but at least in the cutecel kind of way.

Incel tier imo. He's in the same range as me, except I'm not a chink and taller than him.

I wish I looked like him. I could have tried to at least prettyboymax on the Internet or something. Not that becoming a saint is any less preferable.

Notice how he's smiling in a lot of those pictures. Unless you're Chad, you're better off not smiling. I also read that smiles make foids less attracted but I don't know how legit that is.

He was subhuman imo, but at least in the cutecel kind of way.
He's just effeminate but not pretty, the worst combination.

He's just effeminate but not pretty, the worst combination.
It's not the worst combination, it's the second-worst one. The worst combination is effeminate and outright ugly like me. :lul: Compared to me, he's pretty.

Subhuman.

He was ugly as fuck.

over for hapacels

Mid tier normie. He had the potential to be a chadlite by kpopmaxxing though.

Normie for sure

He mogged me that's all I know.