Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was invited to a party tonight, now I want to die.

This is what I don't get. They act all friendly and receptive, even offering up information about themselves and yet they still need "rescuing" by their friends from a conversation with another human.
They fear judgement and reprisal. They don't want the awkward ugly incel to reee in her face when she tells him he's not good enough, and she doesn't want to look shallow in front of males in her social circle. The onus is on you to find the subtle cues in her face and body language telling you to piss off. Or, just don't bother, like most incels. Approaching is a waste of time for ugly males.

I respect my fellow cels, but why torture yourself like this? Talking to foids in 2018 is a waste of time. Take it from a guy who was stupid enough to practice pick up for nearly 10 years, it doesn't get better.

When I go out now, I don't even go out with the intention of talking to foids. I just meet up with my guys and chop it up. And if foids enter the picture I fucking leave because I know my male friends are going to go full cuck mode trying to impress a foid.

In fact, I've gotten so skilled at vanishing when foids enter the picture that my buddies call me ghost.

To me, ghosting is one of the most critical skills for surviving inceldom. Almost like a Ned's guide to surviving inceldom. Without ghosting you will always leave yourself open to verbal assualt.

Lesson 1. Dont be a cuck. If a women doesnt seem like shes receptive to your advances and giving IOIs just give it up.

In fact, I've gotten so skilled at vanishing when foids enter the picture that my buddies call me ghost.

To me, ghosting is one of the most critical skills for surviving inceldom. Almost like a Ned's guide to surviving inceldom. Without ghosting you will always leave yourself open to verbal assualt.
That or just look mean. Sneering and grimacing can help in public to make people look the other way.

I'm in my 30's and been invited to nothing so yeah...

I was invited out to a summer 'party' this evening / tonight at a friend's house tonight where a lot of mutual friends and also new people were going to be. Cool I thought maybe I can drink and loosen up a little and try to talk to someone. This party was at his huge lakefront house and he also has a hot tub so people were in swimwear etc all day hanging out.

There was a cute girl there and she seemed shy like me, so I thought I would try and chat with her. I grabbed two beers and offered her one, which she took and sat down and we talked - a pleasant conversation about the hobby we are mutually a member of. I thought it was going well until I saw her making really weird glances at another girl, and shortly after that same girl came over and asked if they could talk privately elsewhere. I saw that they moved into the kitchen so I went to the bathroom, which is right next to there, and listened for a moment and overheard the girl I had been talking with tell her friend how awkward it was talking to me and thanks for saving her from that.

What the fuck? I brought you a beer - one of MY beers, which you took and then acted like you were enjoying our talk. Whgat kind of fucking stupid cunt does that? I'm ready to ldar over how awful this has made me feel... I've always been shy and I told myself that as I've gotten into my 20's I swore to myself that I would try harder to be more social and maxx in whatever way I could.

Now I just feel despair and dread at the thought of ever trying again.
You haven't seen anything, lad. Imagine being recorded saying shit while you're drunk that everyone laughs at.

Wouldve insta roped in front of them after i heard that

ITS OVER!

This is absolutely brutal.

Just because a girl is friendly and keeps a conversation going doesn't mean she likes you. As a general rule you should never approach unless you got an IOI. Also I have a feeling the conversation was boring and not very interesting. If there is one thing that matters when it comes to personality it is making people laugh and making them feel good. If you can't do that then people will not want to be around you or carry conversations. And yea looks play into this as well. Just by being good looking u make people feel good, they have proven that looking at GL faces releases dopamine. That's yet another reason why GL ppl have it so easy.

I thought it was going well until I saw her making really weird glances at another girl, and shortly after that same girl came over and asked if they could talk privately elsewhere. I saw that they moved into the kitchen so I went to the bathroom, which is right next to there, and listened for a moment and overheard the girl I had been talking with tell her friend how awkward it was talking to me and thanks for saving her from that.

Overhearing that must have been brutal. If I was ever invited to a party, I wouldn't go because I'd be completely afraid of that sort of situation. Not that I'd even get that far JFL