Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was invited to a school club, should i go?

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I was invited to attend a school club meeting tonight by a normie. He asked me infront of a weird guy that sits next to me in my class, who said that we would both go.

The normie cancelled, but the weird guy still wants to go. I would’ve been fine if if was the three of us, but now I don’t want to go. Despite me trying to make friends, i do not like the weird guy because:

- He goes out of his way to find me in my classes to talk to me
- he finds me and sits next to me during meal/class breaks
- He is on antipsychotics and conversing with him is impossible, he
- forgets or misunderstands simple things constantly
- His humor is Reddit teir cringe, responds to me in cat gifs a lot

The one time we did hang outside of class, we both agreed to walk to an event, he said he knew the area and agreed to walking, but when we did walk he complained how unsafe it was and got mad at me, would walk up to ppl at the event to complain to them. He almost made me pay for an Uber on the way back, but agreed that I wouldn’t have to if i got him alcohol.

What do i do bros?

Go and live, do not let the rot take you

Nah, stay here and hang out with us.

You already answered your own question. You don't like the guy (I don't either).

But you decide either way...

JoinedOct 30, 2023
Chuck Norris Yes GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Idk dude maybe the weird guy isn't as weird as you think, maybe he's a psychopath who will kill you. I wouldn't do it but I'm not really in a position to give anyone advice on how to live their lives.

No it's probably a weird faggot club if he wants to join. Also how old are you OP? :feelskek:

Idk dude maybe the weird guy isn't as weird as you think, maybe he's a psychopath who will kill you. I wouldn't do it but I'm not really in a position to give anyone advice on how to live their lives.
When he got mad it was really bizarre

No it's probably a weird faggot club if he wants to join. Also how old are you OP? :feelskek:
22, its a uni club. It’s known to have majors that have the stereotype of being rich stuck up fags

Describe what he did. Was he yelling did he start shaking?
He has this really cringy style of ‘humor’ similar to this:
View: https://youtu.be/JKnp09BSHt4?si=jN5VatK_x8hRramt

And he was basically acting out scenarios as if a gang of niggers would do a drive by to kidnap him, complete with voices and everything. He did this the entire duration of the walk, with various scenarios of gang members doing something bad to him (rape, stabbing, robbing) and he was grunting and breathing heavily the whole time. He didn’t scream or shake, though.

I didn’t realize he was even mad at me until the grunting/heavy breathing, because the scenario thing with voices is normal behavior for him.

Last edited:
The person I would be stuck with is on antipsychotics
Maybe he's an incel too
His behavior sounds like peak autism, you should give that boyo a chance

Maybe he's an incel too
His behavior sounds like peak autism, you should give that boyo a chance
We talked about inceldom, and he is ‘against it’. He apparently goes on tinder dates once a week or so.

I think, and hope, he only hangs around me because he likes my art. On the 4th day of class, he stated that he was surprised I didnt recognize him and then listed off every instance he interacted with me a couple of years prior.

We talked about inceldom, and he is ‘against it’. He apparently goes on tinder dates once a week or so.

I think, and hope, he only hangs around me because he likes my art. On the 4th day of class, he stated that he was surprised I didnt recognize him and then listed off every instance he interacted with me a couple of years prior.
He really sounds retarded tho
Is he physically attractive?

He really sounds retarded tho
Is he physically attractive?
He looks extreamly normal, except for this fluoride stare he has, 5/10 most days. If he’s not lying about the date thing, i dont know how he does it.

He looks extreamly normal, except for this fluoride stare he has, 5/10 most days. If he’s not lying about the date thing, i dont know how he does it.
Weird af indeed

Stay home it might be a humiliation trap.

maybe hes one of those guys foids use for free meals. wait until he realizes he is getting cucked and then he will swallow the blackpill easily. In any case i would be interested to see how someone like him interacts with women.

maybe hes one of those guys foids use for free meals. wait until he realizes he is getting cucked and then he will swallow the blackpill easily. In any case i would be interested to see how someone like him interacts with women.
Yeah, we've talked about inceldom but hes super left leaning so he wont entertain a conversation about it

Screenshot 20231106 182521 Discord

This is how coherent he usually is. He is the grey color.

He is talking about a stray cat i think.

I was invited to attend a school club meeting tonight by a normie. He asked me infront of a weird guy that sits next to me in my class, who said that we would both go.

The normie cancelled, but the weird guy still wants to go. I would’ve been fine if if was the three of us, but now I don’t want to go. Despite me trying to make friends, i do not like the weird guy because:

The one time we did hang outside of class, we both agreed to walk to an event, he said he knew the area and agreed to walking, but when we did walk he complained how unsafe it was and got mad at me, would walk up to ppl at the event to complain to them. He almost made me pay for an Uber on the way back, but agreed that I wouldn’t have to if i got him alcohol.

What do i do bros?
Highschool.is

Yeah, we've talked about inceldom but hes super left leaning so he wont entertain a conversation about it
Why didn't you say that immediately, far-left retards should be avoided.

A classic case of the good ole spergism. I say lose this guy but you do you man. If there's other people you may consider joining. A social circle is always beneficial to you. (Unless if everyone there's actively hating/bullying you)

you can go, but try to talk to the others and dissociate from him a bit

if he acts up, then try and keep him in line and act like a straight-man comedian. like stewart lee does here jfl:

idk, if it's something you're interested in, then have fun. normies can be bitches, though, and will bitch at you for any perceived fault. don't let them go after you for his faults as well

good luck

Expectation: moe anime with girls who are super nice to everyone and cute to have fun with

Reality: Your senpais ordering you around and you can't say no to anything because it goes against bushido culture and gets you ostracized

It takes us all, sooner or later.

I say let the delusion be prolonged as long as possible, like santa claus, divine retribution and STEMcelling, the blackpill ends in suicide or murder

What do i do bros?