Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was talking to a guy at work

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
We were talking about bitches n shieet and he said how he had a body count of only 1 before he moved here and now is at almost 5.

Jfl.

I told him that “damn crazy I’m sitting at 0”

He said hey man there’s nothing wrong with that.

I said it is what it is.

I’m glad he didn’t say “yea you look like you have 0 bodies” :lul: :feelsrope:

Nigga woulda caught these hands

We were talking about bitches n shieet and he said how he had a body count of only 1 before he moved here and now is at almost 5.

Jfl.

I told him that “damn crazy I’m sitting at 0”

He said hey man there’s nothing wrong with that.

I said it is what it is.

I’m glad he didn’t say “yea you look like you have 0 bodies” :lul: :feelsrope:

Nigga woulda caught these hands
Nigga was happy for you.

He told me that he was gonna fuck a bitch tonight. She’s a bit chubby and he said game is game kek.

@LeFrenchCel - this user keeps bragging, why is he not banned ? The situation he described wouldn't happen to a real truecel

@LeFrenchCel - this user keeps bragging, why is he not banned ? The situation he described wouldn't happen to a real truecel
I know this mf is used to brag quite often but this particular post isn't really bragging tbh

I know this mf is used to brag quite often but this particular post isn't really bragging tbh
That's fair enough, thanks for replying

Why would you possibly be honest about a bodycount of "0". You are basically begging to get humiliated (no prob if its your kink though)