Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was the Great Reset created to save incels?

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
  • Forcing normies down into a tiny glimpse of the abyss that is the incel lifestyle
  • forced vaccination and sterilization of normies
  • almost no consequences for non-compliance for incels that they do not already suffer from
  • population reduction of normies
  • even more support for LGBT to destroy family units and sex that foids and chads feed off of
  • creation of stronger surveillance to keep staceys, karens and chads from reproducing
  • destruction of an economy created for chads
Is there anything not to love about the Great Reset? I can't think of anything.
:feelsLSD:

@BummerDrummer I think you can explain this one.

Whatever, I don't give a shit. I just watch on the side and enjoy, while everything is burning. I don't care about society. I hope humans go extinct.

• Forcing normies down into a tiny glimpse of the abyss that is the incel lifestyle
  • almost no consequences for non-compliance for incels that they do not already suffer from
  • even more support for LGBT to destroy family units and sex that foids and chads feed off of
  • creation of stronger surveillance to keep staceys, karens and chads from reproducing
Don't forget now it's socially acceptable to wear masks, so inklers can hide their subhuman faces. Being able to wear a face mask has made me more confident going outside ngl I don't think I could go outside bare faced again

No, what it does is have the governmental power overstep itself and continue mass control. Don’t be happy at corona restrictions because it’s fucking with some randoms, because corona restrictions are just more and more surveillance and control by zog
Forced vaccinations of everyone* including us.
It has a lot of consequences. It’s shit
moot point. But ok I guess.
even more support for LGBT to destroy family units and sex that foids and chads feed off of

Destroying family units doesn’t destroy sex you fucking mongoloid progressive jew. All it does is continue and enhance non consequential sex. Ironically destroying the family unit is spawning more sex because it’s now totally cool to kill your kids and get HIV so there’s no consequence
No, creation of stronger surveillance to stop the citizens from browsing freely online, getting firearms, have independent thoughts other than the status quo, etc.
The destruction of the economy won’t change the economy though. All it does is monopolize it, making it worse because now you can only choose between 3 mega corporations (who are all secretly part of the same team) to consume from
Greycel thread nigger
@BummerDrummer I think you can explain this one.

Klaus schwab and Gates dont care about us. This is suicidefuel because unless it becomes easier for us to move up in society, then everyone is gonna be poorer and that means we will inevitable suffer too.

No, what it does is have the governmental power overstep itself and continue mass control. Don’t be happy at corona restrictions because it’s fucking with some randoms, because corona restrictions are just more and more surveillance and control by zog

Forced vaccinations of everyone* including us.

It has a lot of consequences. It’s shit

Destroying family units doesn’t destroy sex you fucking mongoloid progressive jew. All it does is continue and enhance non consequential sex. Ironically destroying the family unit is spawning more sex because it’s now totally cool to kill your kids and get HIV so there’s no consequence

No, creation of stronger surveillance to stop the citizens from browsing freely online, getting firearms, have independent thoughts other than the status quo, etc.

The destruction of the economy won’t change the economy though. All it does is monopolize it, making it worse because now you can only choose between 3 mega corporations (who are all secretly part of the same team) to consume from

Greycel thread nigger
You still cling to life and "the future" I see.

Klaus schwab and Gates dont care about us. This is suicidefuel because unless it becomes easier for us to move up in society, then everyone is gonna be poorer and that means we will inevitable suffer too.
It's easy to move up in soyciety. Haven't you learned anything in your lifetime of getting bullied? Just use violence and bully back.

No. Nothing is ever done in mind of helping incels. If something does end up helping incels it's purely by accident and not intentional.

It led to an explosion of onlyfans so now foids don't even have to sleep with incels to steal their shekels.

We suffered more than normies did.

hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, the reddit club is two blocks down.

You still cling to life and "the future" I see.

It's easy to move up in soyciety. Haven't you learned anything in your lifetime of getting bullied? Just use violence and bully back.
bullying people back in times of desperation has landed me in jail multiple times. Im not good at doing it and getting away

You know what ? You're almost convincing me.

(((they))) ruined the economy and that pissed me off, but to think about it the economy was based of liberal faggotry anyway of which i was a loser in that economy either way; good that is destroyed, but not good how it will be centralised for kikes who will further push for npc control and regulations of which i must suffer the sheer incompetence and stupidity of it all and the loss of my few copes.

Yeah, their policies have failed and they refuse to take any responsibility for it. Instead they lie and use excuses to destroy it all and start it from crash, while staying in charge of course, with even more power as the new political system becomes tyrannical.

That's just disgusting.

You made an account just to shill for the Great Reset, didn't you?

But sure, the total enslavement of humanity with AI surveillance of every detail of your life, only being given what state "experts" decide you need totally will be the salvation of Incels you stupid fucking retard.

This. They want people to be depraved. People who have lots of sex are not political and won't march in the streets to complain about stuff.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EjnUuNHonZw/

Also remember how during the lockdowns Fauci said it was a matter of personal choice or responsibility to use Tinder to fuck strangers. It's like to him you must social distance, unless of course you want to have sex.

What a joke.

Last edited:
But sure, the total enslavement of humanity with AI surveillance of every detail of your life, only being given what state "experts" decide you need totally will be the salvation of Incels you stupid fucking retard.
Death is salvation. And why would you care about the enslavement of the people who screw over your life? Does the cost of your own enslavement outweigh the benefit of normies enslavement for you?

from a practical level the great reset will not change an incel's life that much; our lives were shit anyway, but from a moral and sustainable view the great reset sucks, although it will make our lives more shit anyway, we were heading this way for years now
What are morals? And what are we trying to sustain? Life? Freedoms? Soyciety or civilization? The means to cope?

No it's complete dogshit for everyone but the Jewish oligarchy hell bent on making there slave consumer race.
Hopefully they overplayed there hand and a uprising happens led by a new Austrian painter comes to save us from this degenerate world but that's wishful thinking at best.

Death is salvation. And why would you care about the enslavement of the people who screw over your life? Does the cost of your own enslavement outweigh the benefit of normies enslavement for you?
Do you have a brain problem? I don't give a shit about normalcattle, I want to live my live and engage in my copes. Being a ZOGbeast makes MY life miserable among anyone else's.

Three God damn DECADES of being "screwed over" by normalcattle won't even come close to being forced to live in a "smart city", to accept the Mark of the Beast and to eat your ZOG appointed portion of maggot slime and soy paste, forever wishing you could just die, but then having your suicidal thoughts picked up by a facial recognition mood scanner. Before you know, ZOGforce 1 rams in the door to your cuckpod (if a stupid fucking slave even gets a door) and injects you with a cocktail of lithium, an SSRI and an antipsychotic so you can't even think about ending it all anymore.

Your entire existence will be suffering, and the purpose of your existence will be to suffer, because these elites are downright satanic. It will be Hell, and they will NOT allow your sorry ass to escape.

Communists ALWAYS prey on the weak and unhappy. Don't be an useful fucking idiot to these parasites.

Do you have a brain problem? I don't give a shit about normalcattle, I want to live my live and engage in my copes. Being a ZOGbeast makes MY life miserable among anyone else's.
I think you are coping hard. Our ancestors had time enough within a free society to become rich and powerful. They had their fair chances and they lost against the jews time and time again. What makes you think that these kikes do not deserve to rule the planet? They have shown their superior intellect and prowess. Even if that intellect only translates to deviousness similar to foids. For how long do you want or think normalfags can delay total kike rule over the planet? Anything else is communist cope. We could give humanity all the time we want and it would still end with kike victory.

Three God damn DECADES of being "screwed over" by normalcattle won't even come close to being forced to live in a "smart city", to accept the Mark of the Beast and to eat your ZOG appointed portion of maggot slime and soy paste, forever wishing you could just die, but then having your suicidal thoughts picked up by a facial recognition mood scanner. Before you know, ZOGforce 1 rams in the door to your cuckpod (if a stupid fucking slave even gets a door) and injects you with a cocktail of lithium, an SSRI and an antipsychotic so you can't even think about ending it all anymore.
  • Freedom
  • Technology
Choose. And then destroy the nearest powergrid when run out of copes.

Communists ALWAYS prey on the weak and unhappy. Don't be an useful fucking idiot to these parasites.
I'm a parasite myself. Did you know that parasites have parasites on them? Which again have parasites on them and so on. It's parasiteception.

kek, no bro, this will only fuck us further, no economic mobilty is not good news to us inkels, less chances to gain money to fuck hookers or even pathetically betabux, don't forget all the censorship and pro tranny/nigger/women/faggot shilling that will happen, the internet as we know is dying and this site will die too thanks to the globohomo

Last edited:
Lol at the profile pic.

No though, it's not good. We will be eating grass and weeds, we won't have money for copes if they collapse the dollar, the production of copes will significantly decrease.

Seeing the replies on this thread gave me a little hope in humanity

• Freedom
  • Technology
Choose. And then destroy the nearest powergrid when run out of copes.
I don't think there will be much of a choice. Outside of the cities will be shit living standards but you might have more freedoms, idk really. Tbh The Hunger Games shows what the future might look like. Megacities where the elites live with high technologies and all the conservative/somewhat resistive people living in outer towns kept in line by zogbots.

You made an account just to shill for the Great Reset, didn't you?

Lol at the profile pic.

No though, it's not good. We will be eating grass and weeds, we won't have money for copes if they collapse the dollar, the production of copes will significantly decrease.

Meh

Your problems. My cum-skinned friendo.

My intrepretation of the great reset is that it is not a reset at all. It is just speeding up what was already happening.

I except when things open back up, to see far more WMAF couples than I'm ALREADY seeing. Much more BMWF couples. And white foids being the hateful scum as they usually are.

Can someone explain what exactly “great reset” is? All I know is that it has something to do with (((them))) completely screwing over everything

Can someone explain what exactly “great reset” is? All I know is that it has something to do with (((them))) completely screwing over everything
The 1% that communists can't shut their mouth about proceed into a global police state under their rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back