Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Washington and Oregon is shitty for Latinos

• Thread starter blackpiller_incel
  • Start date
blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
Yeah it's pretty much over for me in these 2 states.

Women made it known, I have made them uncomfortable.

I almost got kicked out of a place

Yeah it's pretty much over for me in these 2 states.

Women made it known, I have made them uncomfortable.

I almost got kicked out of a place
tf is up with all these ethnics in usa. go back to ur home country will itll be easier

If you're ugly the whole world is bad for you.

That's because of all the damn illegals taking over. A lot of people, particularly in the rural parts, see you guys as pests. It used to be, people saw latinos as a joke. Sketchy, probably illegal, but a good work ethic and decent people (generally) so we'll turn a blind eye.

Now there's so damn many of you, a lot of whom are flat out vultures and thugs, it's becoming an issue when you're taking over just like California again.

That's because of all the damn illegals taking over. A lot of people, particularly in the rural parts, see you guys as pests. It used to be, people saw latinos as a joke. Sketchy, probably illegal, but a good work ethic and decent people (generally) so we'll turn a blind eye.

Now there's so damn many of you, a lot of whom are flat out vultures and thugs, it's becoming an issue when you're taking over just like California again.

No, leftist has designed a way for only men they know to fuck.

Some bartender bitch in Portland was literally kissing some old ass Mexican guy.

In the current US, Latinos are pandered to and given special passes over other races.

Latino men, especially if white passing, do better than all men of color in dating.

Approximately 23% of white women will consider latino men. Thats far higher than for any other non-white race of men. My best guess is that these are very white passing Latino males. Not swarthy short and dark Pedros.

Even around 28% of Asian women will consider latino men.

As for us Asian American men in San Francisco, I estimate that only 10-15 percent of us are able to date at all. Thats fuckin insane. Its exacerbated by the fact that there are more men in SF than women, and that the culture there is far left liberalism and feminism. That estimation is based on reality and observation. 40% of noodlewhores completely don't consider us at all. But around 70+% are actually with non-asian men. Either married, dating, or cohabitating.

So when you take into account that literally 99.5+ percent of non-asian women don't want us, that means that only 10% of Asian American men (usually high tier normies or chang lites) are able to date Asian American women. And a very small percentage, around 2 - 5% are with non-asian women.

Again, this is in SF but noticeably better to varying degrees in the suburbs, or other parts of America.

Last edited: