Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wasn’t FACEandLMS doing well with girls at one point?

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
There were supposed photos of him posing with a young white women but I’m unsure if thatactually him.

Also, I’ve heard that he had a girlfriend at one point. What exactly happened? Why did he create the whole channel on YouTube dedicated to the blackpill?

I’m not trying to throw shade, I hope Face responds.

When he was invisble on lookism in 2015 he used to brag a ton about how many white girls he's slayed. He posted 3 different photos cuddling with different girls.

He only picked up the incel grift when he started his youtube channel and asked for shekkels.

your avi is cursed

Can't stand this guy and his lisp, he sounds like a fag

I made an unnecessary comment.

Maybe but some are pretty deep though. Is monotone and having no change in voice and no way for a listener to tell who is talking when you are quoting someone or having a conversation with yourself a low-t trait?

And I should correct my original statement. I had just been listening to some of the more popular channels and they had annoying vocal deliveries, but some for example the recently deceased MGTOW Paul Proteus had a pretty good voice and delivery and I'm sure there are some others. But for the most part it's either feminine monotone, deep muffled monotone, or tics.

I only watch him because his content is entertaining.

But I know that his channel is a LARP.

get mass reported by angry mulattos = you get banned

don't get mass reported by angry mulattos = you don't get banned

simple as that, having sex and girlfriends has nothing to do with it

He only picked up the incel grift when he started his youtube channel and asked for shekkels.
"Etymology of Shekel
Etymology. From Hebrew שֶׁקֶל‎ (shékel, “shekel”), from שָׁקַל‎ (shakál, “to weigh”), from Akkadian (šiqlu)."
I'm glad you finally made it brocel :feelsautistic:

He's a 6'4" BBC Chad but has mentalcel tendencies. Still, he has seen women naked, he's sort of a volcel but sort of not, it's complicated.

At least he mogs most of us, that's for sure.

When he was invisble on lookism in 2015 he used to brag a ton about how many white girls he's slayed. He posted 3 different photos cuddling with different girls.

This. I'm honestly unsurprised so many retards here worship this fraud without doing their homework.

20200711 080502

Damn, I never knew he was fakecel.

Attachments

• ov3r.jpg
    ov3r.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 6

does he thugmaxx? he doesnt look bad at all.

View attachment 417627
does he thugmaxx? he doesnt look bad at all.
no bro he's a truecel because he got rejected by an HIV positive landwhale bro, tales from the basement tier larp

poor Face, he's a truecel foids literally look at him in disgust during lunch and don't want to sit near him, poor him making money from livestreams, such truecel, broooooooootal.

The law of fakecel fame states that the more "popular" and open an incel is the more likely he is to be a fakecel.

The law of fakecel fame states that the more "popular" and open an incel is the more likely he is to be a fakecel.
no bro he's clearly truecel, you're not le baste and blackpilled if you call out my heckin e-celeb.