Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wasted the weekend high

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
this fucking shit makes me fall asleep every time but I keep thinking I can enjoy and not sleep. I cannot just enjoy ANYTHING

vaped some as soon as I got home on Friday and from then it's a blur until the next morning. It makes the time go by faster than fast but it's a recreational activity.
throat is killing me...

Last edited:
i slept all day both sunday and saturday. what on earth has my life come to

Living the good life

Living the good life
no i didnt do shit.
i mean other than sleeping and fucking my fleshlight 10 times while chad was cumming into stacy 10 times

highed the weekend wasted

fuckk, even on incels.is I am hated. I have nowhere to go. No one will accept me IRL because of my foot

fuckk, even on incels.is I am hated. I have nowhere to go. No one will accept me IRL because of my foot
7nhd3Z5

whats wrong with your foot?
shut fuk up

no i didnt do shit.
i mean other than sleeping and fucking my fleshlight 10 times while chad was cumming into stacy 10 times
I want to say that's not so bad. At least the flesh light can't come after you with a baby right?