Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watch this dumb foid get rejected (vid)

B

bcroger

Major
★★
She named it "Trying To Get Rejected By Guys!!" when in reality virtually everyone in the video rejected her.

Of course her dumb simps said delusional chit like "Getting rejected must be hard work for someone like Lara" and "Lara is so good she can’t even get rejected if she wanted to hahaha" when in reality she got rejected plenty. She is a 6/10 but is acting like a 9/10. If 75% of US foids were not fat, slobs they would look the same as her on average.

Pretty soon you will have 300 lbs. black ladies approach guys for these "prank videos." When they say no, they will be investigated by the FBI, DOJ, and attorney general for attempted insurrection, 2nd degree hate crime, Russian collusion and domestic terrorism among other things. That is assuming they survive the inevitable chimpout that ensues when they do reject the obese blk lady.
See for yourself:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxeeLTkZcEw

They disgust me, thank God I'm incel and don't come near me.

They know something is wrong when a foid approach you ( impossible event unless chad or chadlite)

They know something is wrong when a foid approach you ( impossible event unless chad or chadlite)
I think a lot of them already have a girlfriend and/or they are highly desirable with options.

Not every guy is an incel.

I'd reject that nigger lover!

I think a lot of them already have a girlfriend and/or they are highly desirable with options.

Not every guy is an incel.
Oh honey, you don't know what's out there.
They seem pretty average and might have gfs. But don't assume they are desirable enough for a foid to approach them... it's just doesn't happen pal.