Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watched Transformers (2007) and it was much worse than I remembered bruh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Even when I was a kid I didn't like the Transformers movies very much. The robots barely had screen time (Michael Bay cared more about fucking marines and US army kek), boring except for the action scenes and the "sexy moments" made me ashamed in front of my parents. However I did like the transformers videogames, toys and some comics. Yesterday I watched the 2007 film again after 10 years for nostalgia and to see if it really was that bad.

It was WORSE than expected kek. Except for the first scene in Qatar and some parts of the final battle the rest of the movie is a boring, confusing mess. All the human characters are very unlikeable, specially Sam who is a whiny ungrateful bastard or Megan Fox who is just there because she's a Stacy. The movie is too long and slow, 1 hour and 40 was enough but no they stretched it to almost 2 hours and half. I'm not going to bother watching the rest, I remember I disliked revenge of the fallen for the same reason and didn't watch the other sequels.

I watched it a couple of years ago and I honestly don’t remember what happened

I never liked transformer movies even as a kid. It just never appealed to me i guess.

You spittin it was high octane action mane, the part where the old man had a shotgun against Soundwave was fire. Don't forget Optimus vs Devastator in the highway and Megatron making that one nigga bussin was cash fr fr.

MV5BOTA0NzMyMTE1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk2NTIyMw@@._V1_.jpg
Megan Fox was so hot in it.

I liked to watch the first 3 transformers as a kid i thought they had cool music