Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Water: American foids are fat as fuck

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I live in California - you would think foids would have standards here, but no, landcows are everywhere.

I was at my day job, and I was amazed at all the fat landwalruses I saw. While downtown today I noticed that- 30% of the guys were with foids fatter than themselves.

Seeing a genuinely skinny foid is starting to become rare in California!

I live in California - you would think foids would have standards here, but no, landcows are everywhere.

I was at my day job, and I was amazed at all the fat landwalruses I saw. While downtown today I noticed that- 30% of the guys were with foids fatter than themselves.

Seeing a genuinely skinny foid is starting to become rare in California!
Theyre empowered brocel! TeeHee

germany is still decendly skinny from what I can tell, though maybe just my city, never looked at data to confirm

stats about america are hilarious though, female BMI = male BMI :feelshaha:

germany is still decendly skinny from what I can tell, though maybe just my city, never looked at data to confirm

stats about america are hilarious though, female BMI = male BMI :feelshaha:
German foids are stereotyped as being vain, most of the German foids I have come across have been fit.

German foids are stereotyped as being vain, most of the German foids I have come across have been fit.
Same. But I haven't been in any big city in a long while.

Our youth is busy right now mindlessly absorbing all the worst aspects of American culture and making it their own, so maybe that isn't gonna remain the same for much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back