Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

water but

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
IT is a hate group that stalks and harasses lonely virign men. their excuse is that us filthy inkwells are hateful and toxic and a danger to wahmen and society but these niggers don't fucking address the facts that women are more violent than men, women are the ones who abuse children (in ALL ways) the most, and normies and chads also abuse children and women more but they focus on us why? because their disgusting cowards who enjoy bullying already marginalized low status men and there's no consequences for coming after us. they are a hate group they are cowards, they are bullies and their disgusting hate group should be banned and all of them should be in jail or executed. why does a high tier becky spend her free time stalking harassing bullying and gaslighting lonely reject virgin men who just want to vent out their frustrations with each other in a safe environment? sadism, pure and simple. their fucking monsters the normies too and there's no discussion to be had with any of them. already said a of of this shit in other threads but though I should just make a general thread establishing the basic info on cucktear scum. the females and normies are sadists and the ITcels are masochist traitors to their fellow boyos. the only good ITard is a dead one. hell ALL redditors in general are scum unless proven otherwise. disgusting normalfaggot bottomfeeder platform.

you can skip this thread, its just me organizing my mental footnotes on the enemy

"enemy", my ass
fighting with windmill

"enemy", my ass
fighting with windmill
IT'LL ALWAYS END IN A PIECE OF SHIT INSULTING YOU AFTER YOU WIN YOUR ARGUMENT ITFAGS AND SOYCIETY CUCKS ALWAYS ARE STUBBORN AND HARD TO CONVINCE SINCE PEOPLE ARE SHIT SO WHY NOT GET TO THE POINT AND START FIGHTING?

OIP.nTcrU1IX78iWVyWRK6K3WgHaE8

holy shit nobody cares. Stop posting random shit so trannies can post you on their subreddit for 10 upboats and 2 comments ffs.

yet you cared enough to comment even though I fucking said to skip this thread. fag.
Because I didn't read your autistic attempt to get attention.

> high tier beckies on IT

:feelskek: