Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [WATER] Explaining to IT how looks are objective

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

A lot of people have a fundamental misunderstanding when they hear the statement "looks are objective". What's the first thing they always start to spout the moment they hear someone say this?

:foidSoy: : "Mortis, that's impossible I like people (chads) with glasses and others don't! There's people out there with tons of different TYPES."

The thing that people that say these things don't understand is the fact that the existence of types, doesn't negate the undeniable objectivity of looks. Note that we are looking at a sociological phenomenon so there will always be gross and extreme outliers to everything (I don't even have to mention this).

What even are "types"? From what I've seen "types" usually just refer to different flavours of chad.

:foidSoy:: "Mortis, I like emo boys!!!"
7e4f9549744dccf3b84a4810ed12fb7e
:foidSoy:: "Mortis, I like soft boys!!!"
11ecc3c31af6d86006dc15539dcef8b8
:foidSoy:: "Mortis, I like athletic boys!!!"
6153718a552685fb8b8a4548fcf0e1bc

Do I need to spell it out for you? The common denominator here is that they all have good facial bones/features. Your difference in aesthetic taste doesn't mean that looks aren't objective. Your face will always be the corner stone of attractiveness no matter what.

:foidSoy:: "Mortis, how do you know this??? I just like emo boys because they are emo!!! Not because of their face!!"

Really?
7e4f9549744dccf3b84a4810ed12fb7e

:foidSoy:: "Mortis why are you always going around and using the extremes!!!"

Wait? I thought looks were purely subjective...how can there be extremes? Maybe because everyone on the planet can distinguish an attractive guy from an unattractive one, 100% of the time. Maybe because there's an evolutionary grounding when it comes to attractiveness?

Water is wet post tbh, but I don't have anything better to do.

Last edited:

Very simple and succinct. Well done.

Too much explanation for retards incomprehensible of understanding common sense. OP, you’re wasting your time. Good effort but pointless.

Too much explanation for retards incomprehensible of understanding common sense. OP, you’re wasting your time. Good effort but pointless.
This. Even tiktok normies have woken up to the objectivity of looks at this point, though they’re certainly far from blackpilled. Soydditors are just something else, they aren’t worth engaging with besides to mock

"Never argue with fools, they will drag
you down to their level
and then beat you with
experience."
Mark Twain

Foids trying to hide their shallowness.

They already know it matters

Alles wat een incel zegt is slecht maakt niet uit of je iets zegt waarmee ze het eens zijn

Any time this topic comes up I always think of that scene in 'Liar, Liar' with Jim Carrey and his son:

Boy: My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside.
Dad: That's just something ugly people say.

Alles wat een incel zegt is slecht maakt niet uit of je iets zegt waarmee ze het eens zijn
Schreeuwen in de void.