Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Water is wet: why ethnic incels love us some white bitches

Yeah, I was born in a Hindu family and secretly changed my religion as well. I converted to Pentacostal Protestantism while going to a Christian school, but when I tried to debunk atheism inslired by my devout belief, I slowly learnt about evolution and anthropology.

I had an incorrect understanding of those at the start, but as I heard the arguments again and again, I slowly understood them.

I read the Plato's The Republic and Soren Kierkegaard's Fear and Trembling. The former showed me that the idea of heaven to reward good behaviour was artificial, intended to manipulate, and pre-dated Christianity, making it unlikely to be original and true. After all, "Christianity is Platonism for the masses". The latter, meant to be a defence of Christianity, showed me that Yahweh placed blind obedience to him above any notion of truth. But nothing can be supreme to truth - for God to be real, he has to be the truth. Placing himself above the truth is the action of a liar, not a honest entity.
Digamar Jainism is the most based sect of Hinduism. Check it out.

ill believe in Krishna when he gets me a girlfriend
Not krishna, you mean Kamadev and Rati.

You fall in love with someone because of Kamadev is what I think is belief. Also Hinduism believes in love at first sight because of Kamadev's influence.

my beliefs about salvation is not like apostolic churches,because i strictly care and cherish what the bible says and it goes in dispensations of time whereby god deals with different groups of people in different ways,now its only by faith alone in the death burial and ressurection of christ without works,while the old testament law was upon a national salvation to the jews through the law of moses etc etc. the national salvation of jews get completed (only a remnant most of em die tf out) by jesus's second coming,and the reason most of em die because the old testament prophets themselves likened the jewish nation to a cheating whore lmao
That would make sense if the Torah was the oldest written document that humans have. But not only have we found Dead Sea Scrolls that show a different version of the Bible older than the mainstream one, we also have mythologies written before the Torah was written with what are clearly the same stories.

The Tale of Gilgamesh mentions a flood that kills everyone except one righteous man - and historians now believe even the writer of Gilgamesh copied this story from older versions. Long before the Torah.

Let's talk about the two Testaments themselves. How come Satan isnt mentioned until the Book of Job? Wasn't he always there? If the Book of John is correct, why wasn't God's Son mentioned in the Old Testament? Wasn't he always there?

Isn't it more likely that Satan was copied from Zoroastrian Persians, who saved the Jews from the Babylonians?

The Greeks had a Dionysus cult, who believed Dionysus suffered a 'Passion' to redeem his followers, and that drinking wine with Dionysus would give his followers life after death. This was before Christianity. Isn't it more likely that the Jews under the Romans copied this Greek cult?

That would make sense if the Torah was the oldest written document that humans have. But not only have we found Dead Sea Scrolls that show a different version of the Bible older than the mainstream one, we also have mythologies written before the Torah was written with what are clearly the same stories.

The Tale of Gilgamesh mentions a flood that kills everyone except one righteous man - and historians now believe even the writer of Gilgamesh copied this story from older versions. Long before the Torah.

Let's talk about the two Testaments themselves. How come Satan isnt mentioned until the Book of Job? Wasn't he always there? If the Book of John is correct, why wasn't God's Son mentioned in the Old Testament? Wasn't he always there?

Isn't it more likely that Satan was copied from Zoroastrian Persians, who saved the Jews from the Babylonians?

The Greeks had a Dionysus cult, who believed Dionysus suffered a 'Passion' to redeem his followers, and that drinking wine with Dionysus would give his followers life after death. This was before Christianity. Isn't it more likely that the Jews under the Romans copied this Greek cult?

View attachment 1074102
tbf it might be, but you see there was a lot of scriptures in the torah that describe the messiah to be exactly like who jesus turns out to be aside from smth as obvious as this way back in the old testament

proverbs 30:4 Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is HIS SON'S NAME, If you know?

and satan was mentioned throughout the old testament as lucifer and he was described in isaiah as well as Ezekiel 28:13-16,the name satan means adversary, and lucifer is a term from hilal bin shahar if im not mistaken which is bringer of the dawn or light bringer which was a position of one whos to occupy and rule the world its been given to jesus in revelation 22 after he finish his work and deliever the world back to the father

Last edited:
satan means adversary
By that logic, the angel of death who killed Egypt's first born was also capital S Satan/Lucifer. Check the original language, the angel of death is has-satan.

The idea of an evil deity opposing God was copied from the Zoroastrians and introduced to Judaism later on, it wasn't present in Genesis. Jews believed the snake in the garden was Lillith, and it was only Christians who retconned it to Satan.

tbf it might be, but you see there was a lot of scriptures in the torah that describe the messiah to be exactly like who jesus turns out to be aside from smth as obvious as this way back in the old testament

proverbs 30:4 Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is HIS SON'S NAME, If you know?

and satan was mentioned throughout the old testament as lucifer and he was described in isaiah as well as Ezekiel 28:13-16,the name satan means adversary, and lucifer is a term from hilal bin shahar if im not mistaken which is bringer of the dawn or light bringer which was a position of one whos to occupy and rule the world its been given to jesus in revelation 22 after he finish his work and deliever the world back to the father
Jesus never fulfilled the role of Messiah as defined by the Old Testament, which is why Jews don't believe in him. Jesus is clearly a copy of the Dionysis cult, with a Passion, death and rebirth, and everything

but honestly the greek concepts are the m
Jesus never fulfilled the role of Messiah as defined by the Old Testament, which is why Jews don't believe in him. Jesus is clearly a copy of the Dionysis cult, with a Passion, death and rebirth, and everything
the second coming makes him fullfill that my guy so you are wrong on this,read isaiah,jeremiah and zechariah as well as ezekiel then read revelation where you see that they match,the jewish national salvation is in the future,it was not meant to be in the first century ad.

they dont believe in him because they limit the role of messiah to begin with.

how is he supposed to bring peace(thats in the old testament) if he said he will bring a sword by his own mouth in the gospels,simple logic would be two different timelines,the first century ad he fullfill the law and die for the sins of the world,then bring about salvation to the jewish nation and establish his reign

Last edited:
the reason the crucifiction and ressurection happened was to match up with the day noah settled on the arc after the flood(17th day) as well as the children of israel passing through the red sea(ressurection as in transitional state from death into life by blood just like how everything is purified by blood in the law).

and about the similarities,egypt had similarities with the jewish law,the romans stole the greek traditions,in the case of christ the crucifiction and ressurection was meant to be similar in order so that the gentiles would accept him,because its what bring salvation to the world aka the first stage of the messiah's two main jobs

1 bring peace to the world(familiar thing to them already such as dying and rising)

2 punish the jews and restore a small remnant when he reign as that monarch messiah they wanted

By that logic, the angel of death who killed Egypt's first born was also capital S Satan/Lucifer. Check the original language, the angel of death is has-satan.

The idea of an evil deity opposing God was copied from the Zoroastrians and introduced to Judaism later on, it wasn't present in Genesis. Jews believed the snake in the garden was Lillith, and it was only Christians who retconned it to Satan.
idc what the jews say,according to god in the old testament satan was in eden
Ezekiel 28:13-15
You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.

the reason satan was mentioned in this way because god wanted him to rule the world instead of jesus in the begining so.

Last edited:
I will not put my dick where a dog's knot has been. Boycott white women.