Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Water: The “War on Drugs” disproportionately affects males

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Now that I’m 30, I look back on the first third of my life, and I realize that I have been cucked.

Life is hard, it’s even harder for ugly males - therefore many ugly males cope with drugs and alcohol.

These creatures called, foids - live life on easy-mode, and they are considered to be the “gatekeepers of sex”.

Therefore, if a guy doesn’t have enough looks, money, or status to get past the gatekeepers of sex, he will probably turn to drugs to soothe the pain of being a kissless truecel.

Foids are not going to be arrested for possessing drugs as much as males, because foids are coddled by society, and therefore have enough validation not to feel the need to do drugs like males.

FOIDS ARE RARELY DRUG ADDICTS ITS ONLY MALES WHO SUFFER FROM DRUG ADDICTION

FOIDS ARE RARELY DRUG ADDICTS ITS ONLY MALES WHO SUFFER FROM DRUG ADDICTION
Brocel, I admit - it just hit me.

Why do Jews hate goym males so much?! :feelsree:

Brocel, I admit - it just hit me.

Why do Jews hate goym males so much?! :feelsree:
JEWS EXPLOIT TO GET IN POSITION OF POWER RETARDED GOYIMS LIKE CUMSKINS ARE EASIER TARGETS TO MANIPULATE TO FAVOR JEWS, GIGA BASED ARABS KNOW JEWS ARE DIRTY AND NEVER LET THEM WALK ALL OVER US

A foid acquires a taste for drugs - she goes and fucks a drug dealer, gets free drugs, gets sex, gets money, gets status, gets protection, gets to ride around in his nice cars. Anything goes wrong - she’ll just end the relationship once he gets arrested. The foid will have gotten off lucky, if she didn’t have any of his kids.

A male acquires a taste for drugs - he starts selling, he starts selling a lot, he drops out of school, he starts fucking a drug whore, he spends all his money trying to impress the drug whore, his family members start to suspect things and disown him more and more, the guy loses his old friends due to greed and drama, the guy gets snitched on by the drug whore’s ex-boyfriend because he always hated her new drug dealer boyfriend…

True, but whoever takes hard drugs is fucked in the head anyway and i don’t give a fuck about him or her

JEWS EXPLOIT TO GET IN POSITION OF POWER RETARDED GOYIMS LIKE CUMSKINS ARE EASIER TARGETS TO MANIPULATE TO FAVOR JEWS, GIGA BASED ARABS KNOW JEWS ARE DIRTY AND NEVER LET THEM WALK ALL OVER US