Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We all know how chad is treated by foids but to witness it by our own eyes is a difficult thing

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

Kek his chadfish mogs mine hard
Yesterday I made a post about how the notion that Chad doesn’t have to try to get easy sex on tinder isn’t true. I now realize that was total cope and just 8 hours later after making that post I wake up and my Chadfish had messages from 30+ girls all HTB or higher who MESSAGED FIRST. Chad gets treated like a whole different species. (I woke up to maxed out likes and like 85 matches)

This is a conversation from a girl I matched with on tinder who I tried to jestermax with on Snapchat for three months to get her to hang out with me once only for her to reject me everytime for always being busy… this is how my 6’3 Chad is treated by her.
(for reference my bio is “6’3 I like girls with white toenails”)
C9689617 FAAC 4BD5 BF62 B208E0DBBD46

I thought I got good treatment on tinder but this is absurd and mogs it into oblivion in comparison. Chad gets treated the same and probably even better by Stacylites than I do by MTB/LTB.

*The pics I used:
FFC59CC6 DAB1 454F 8FD7 76A6A79586BA

This is gonna make me depressed for a while

He's got a good personality

He just took alot of showers

we live in ceaseless agony

You must be new here