Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We already live under a social credit system

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
It's lookism and it's way less fair and way more pervasive than what China is trying to do. At least there you can donate blood to get off of Xi's naughty list.

Social media is close to a social credit system. Followers and likes are your score.

ye, the CCP social credit is way more forgiving cos it's based on actual actions, not "vibes" aka looks and maybe a bit of NT
even if you don't like the regime, you can larp as a good goy and be fine, but you can't redeem having the wrong bone length in the West

Yes; I prefer to think of it as the pendulum of how you're treated, and which way it swings permanently depends on your genetics. :feelsjuice:

If you talk about economically, then yes. We have already seen banks and PayPal freezing people's accounts in the West for wrongthink, like what happened at the trucker convoy in "Canada".

The only difference between social credit in China and social credit in the US is that in China the government has more control…

It goes back to what mills says about absolute rulership vs absolute government. Lots of people assume we are “free” because we live in a democracy. But I will always laugh when they say that especially after covid 1984.

Hey man! Can I borrow a fren? I'll pay you back bro! I just need to look OK to impress the manager at Denny's... I really really need a dishwasher job! Please....