Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] We are much more friends than normies are between them

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
I know talking about friendship on a forum is cope, but even that little of relationship that can be created by discussing / memeing / chat / discord etc. will be much better than the "friendship" that normies have irl

That's because when someone here tells me that he's sorry for me or that he feels like me or anything else, I know he's being true and that he isn't just virtue signaling. Meanwhile normie friendship is based solely on lies and being false, none of what they say is what they mean. They also don't care about each other, but only about how using others can benefit them

So rejoice frens, because in this clown world we have actually found the closest thing there is to true friendship

No one is nice to me because I'm not friend material.

Idk man, niggas would sacrifice another incel in a heartbeat if it meant getting a whiff of coochie.

Idk man, niggas would sacrifice another incel in a heartbeat if it meant getting a whiff of coochie.
Normies would too, at least we're honest

Normies would too, at least we're honest
Still doesn’t make it any better tbh.

No one is nice to me because I'm not friend material.
At lest your honest. Not many humans are honest about being worthless human trash

Buy me a beer nigga.

Hmm, gonna call cope on this one unfortunately. You just get so much closer to IRL buddies.

i trust no1 tbh

The average user here would commit a genocide for the slightest chance of getting pussy, we aren't friends, we are just a group of losers venting about our shitty sexless lives.

OP should stop with his "fight club: incel edition" delusion.

Noone else wants to be near us, we only have each other
full