Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are the damn majority

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
If we want change we can fucking do it. RISE UPPPPPP:lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Definitely not the majority. Incels are a minority, majority is normies with varying beauty bluepilled to the core and begging for scraps of sex and betabuxxing with a few chads thrown in the mix.

Definitely not the majority. Incels are a minority, majority is normies with varying beauty bluepilled to the core and begging for scraps of sex and betabuxxing with a few chads thrown in the mix.
Normies are weak and can be easily be bent into submission if the incel army unites and kills every chad on earth

majority is normies with varying beauty bluepilled to the core and begging for scraps of sex and betabuxxing with a few chads thrown in the mix.
Cope, what you're describing is low tier normies.

Middle tier normies life mog us into another dimension. (And higher of course.). Having been in multiple relationships by age 23 is not rare, it is the norm.

Freaks like us are rare, but again Chad is also rare. I would say it is like this: Incels 10%, low tier 20%, middle tier 20%, high tier 20%, chadlite 20%, Chad 10%. Everyone above and including middle tier mogs us, so we get mogged by at least 70% of the population.

Cope, what you're describing is low tier normies.

Middle tier normies life mog us into another dimension. (And higher of course.). Having been in multiple relationships by age 23 is not rare, it is the norm.

Freaks like us are rare, but again Chad is also rare. I would say it is like this: Incels 10%, low tier 20%, middle tier 20%, high tier 20%, chadlite 20%, Chad 10%. Everyone above and including middle tier mogs us, so we get mogged by at least 70% of the population.
Most relationships still don't last more than a couple of years and usually end up fucking the men. But yes I agree, the majority of people don't "beg for scraps of sex" like I said. What I meant was that their attitude towards women is very soy.

cope we are the minority. a big minority but definitely not the majority.

cope we are the minority. a big minority but definitely not the majority.
Actually you’re wrong. At least 50% of men are incels due to the 80/20 rule. Many men are incels without knowing. Even if they get a foid they usually are betabuxx and have sexless relationships.

even if you killed all the chads normies would just take their place and you would still be an incel

Total: 1,377 (Incels: 134, Bluepillers: 1,243)

Chad worshippers are also the enemy. You slaves that get taken by his charisma. Are no better than foids

Psychologist Roy F. Baumeister observed that most men are not sexually satiated and put on a brave front about their needs not being met. :feelsrope: