Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We deserve girlfriends

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'm constantly enraged by the injustice of our situation, with no girlfriend or wives to support us and care for us and nothing to make us happy or fulfilled, yet society expects us to follow their little rules and not go completely bersERk or just end up like a useless rotter. I have love to give but no one to give it to. So in the end it will fester and turn to pure hatred and rage. The lack of a girlfriend is making me spiral into depression and dark thoughts. Loneliness and inceldom is killing all of us. Still, normscum laugh at us and mock us relentlessly, without a shred of mercy. How would they react if they were in our situation? Why are they all just savage brutes who target us without reason, even when our lives are so miserable already? Yet normies still seethe at the fact that we celebrate when an incel hERo acts out against the cruel tyrannical hand of society.

F-dHhV_WEAAz37s.jpg

Last edited:
It is what it is, some people win in life while others where never meant to

Fuck this gay world. I already have a ready rope in the closet.

The social contract has been broken, and now society will have to deal with many more massacres and lonely angry men

Women love to be in abusive relationships with chads and apes .

Fuck this gay world. I already have a ready rope in the closet.
The world deserves to burn down and I want it to be destroyed as soon as possible. I just never will understand why no one has ever shown us even a little shred of kindness or sympathy in our plight of being a lonely loser incel destined to die alone and unloved.

Women love to be in abusive relationships with chads and apes .
They'd rather be with an abusive chad than be with us, when we have nothing but earnest love and affection to give them. But they break us and will continue to do so, until we are drained of all positive emotions and left with nothing but a hollow husk of ourselves filled with depression and anger.

Based PFP by the way. I wanna do that to all IT females. (in GTA 6)

If some of you guys followed more of what is happening in the world and the satanic pedophile agenda you can clearly see the book of Revelation coming true in real time.
Most people under 50-60 will even get to see it.

I’m coming to accept that I simply wasn’t born to succeed , and I’m alright with that

If some of you guys followed more of what is happening in the world and the satanic pedophile agenda you can clearly see the book of Revelation coming true in real time.
Good, I can't wait.

If we aren't entitled to companionship then foids aren't entitled to men contributing to a society that treats them like trash

I don't even want a gf anymore. I want to get my money right and bang 5'0" Thai girls.

Still, normscum laugh at us and mock us relentlessly, without a shred of mercy. How would they react if they were in our situation?
They wouldn't last a month in our shoes.